Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 3/16/2015 - Apple Buzz
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Got the donor cab at the shop now.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

The sooner you get rid of those gay decals, the better.

That said.. :high5:

yeah. its going back to red and black. the roof lights have to go also. or at least black them out.

Oh, I didn't even see those, the decals distracted me.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Sup

I need another hour or 3 to wake up. :yawn:

Got up at 445am to head to the gym. Didn't have a nap yet. Want a coffee but have no milk so I'll have to wait.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Got the donor cab at the shop now.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

The sooner you get rid of those gay decals, the better.

That said.. :high5:

yeah. its going back to red and black. the roof lights have to go also. or at least black them out.

What about those mirrors?

If you do a lot of towing those mirrors kick ass.
Chip Wrote:The Sirius app has a totally new look to it...

our setup finally broke. so we went to the online app thing. using an old phone, and the wifi in the shop. I like it. exept someone has to go reset it every hour. they really should have a setting to turn that one hour limit off.
yeah. mirrors are going too. good for towing, but goofy looking. The trim blew off one of them on the drie home.

I bet I could sell them though. the diesel dork rednecks, love shit like that.
NussieT Wrote:If you do a lot of towing those mirrors kick ass.

I would think they would get annoying if you didn't though. Sticking out that far.

But, my Dakota had huge mirrors, and I still really miss though.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The Sirius app has a totally new look to it...

our setup finally broke. so we went to the online app thing. using an old phone, and the wifi in the shop. I like it. exept someone has to go reset it every hour. they really should have a setting to turn that one hour limit off.

That's what I have at work.
My old phone, on a dock, on the WiFi. I can still use any app I want. Listen to my music, or what ever I want.
And it's easy enough for me to just hit the "keep listening". But, I'm usually not on one channel long enough for that to pop up.
NussieT Wrote:

Got up at 445am to head to the gym. Didn't have a nap yet. Want a coffee but have no milk so I'll have to wait.

I can not wake up that early. Once in a while, if I really have to, but regularly, I'd rather shoot myself.
I don't know how you do it.
Speaking of crossdressers. I was reading about this guy on flipboard, then the radio show I had on began to discuss him. Now I want to watch the HBO special on him. He is a fucking nut.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-jinx-inside...soc_trk=ma
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I'm buzzed.
I might be done with work for the day.
And tomorrow is St Patrick's day.
:beer:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I can not wake up that early. Once in a while, if I really have to, but regularly, I'd rather shoot myself.

You get used to it. There are days I sleep in and days when I get home at 645 and sleep till 830 then rush around trying to get my kids off to school.
Summertime the plant starts up at 7am. I'm finished at the gym at 645. There's enough time for shower, a coffee and then I grab food to go.
Chip Wrote:I'm buzzed.
m

I know Petey would disagree and some others might too but I don't like St Patrick's Day. I don't get all the booze drinking.
Chip Wrote:I'm buzzed.

Fuck. I had a chance to grab a drink and I didn't. I am so ashamed now. Confusedad:
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:You get used to it. There are days I sleep in and days when I get home at 645 and sleep till 830 then rush around trying to get my kids off to school.
Summertime the plant starts up at 7am. I'm finished at the gym at 645. There's enough time for shower, a coffee and then I grab food to go.

I did that for a almost a year once and no matter what, every morning was a struggle to just wake up.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

You get used to it. There are days I sleep in and days when I get home at 645 and sleep till 830 then rush around trying to get my kids off to school.

I still haven't gotten used to getting up at 6. It's been 15 years.
I over slept to 7:30 today.
Confusedad:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
Last Post: LeNeve