Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, March 9, 2015 ~ Fifty Dolla
White people...

[youtube]QpY3c_C0nmE[/youtube]
So this weekend while we were unpacking at the new house we pulled the snowmobile out for the kids. Jim took it across the lake... I get this phone call saying he was in a little bit of a predicament. Apparently there was a shit load of water on top of the ice. We both ended up with soaking wet shoes and pants. We had to go back on the ice, hook up a few tow ropes and pull it out with the truck still on land. Good thing it was just Jim. Mike had been running the snowmobile like 10 minutes before that happened.
Chip Wrote:She has to be related to Sloth from The Goonies.

http://www.thetimesherald.com/story/news.../24256915/

Good ole Po Ho... You think it's a nice little town until you meet the locals.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:We moved into our temp home. We still have a few things at the old house but we will be out of there by the weekend. All the animals seem to like this house better.

Jeesh. I know kids are crazy sometimes, but to just call them animals...

We had 1 anti social cat. He used to hide all the time but now he's running around, laying on the couch with Jim. It's odd.

My kids like it too though. They got the entire upstairs to themselves including a half bathroom. They also like the fact I can pass them food under the cupboards up the dining room table like a restaurant.

The cat is probably caught up in the new smells of the place.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:White people...

[youtube]QpY3c_C0nmE[/youtube]

Confusedhock: :?
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:So this weekend while we were unpacking at the new house we pulled the snowmobile out for the kids. Jim took it across the lake... I get this phione call saying he was in a little bit of a predicament. Apparently there was a shit load of water on top of the ice. We both ended up with soaking wet shoes and pants. We had to go back on the ice, hook up a few tow ropes and pull it out with the truck still on land. Good thing it was just Jim. Mike had been running the snowmobile like 10 minutes before that happened.

You're lucky it didn't go thru. It's that time of year for the news to start talking about all the rescues on the Bay.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:So this weekend while we were unpacking at the new house we pulled the snowmobile out for the kids. Jim took it across the lake... I get this phione call saying he was in a little bit of a predicament. Apparently there was a shit load of water on top of the ice. We both ended up with soaking wet shoes and pants. We had to go back on the ice, hook up a few tow ropes and pull it out with the truck still on land. Good thing it was just Jim. Mike had been running the snowmobile like 10 minutes before that happened.

You're lucky it didn't go thru. It's that time of year for the news to start talking about all the rescues on the Bay.

We got lucky all around. If Jim had been in the middle of the lake instead of closer to the edge we probably would have been able to get the truck close enough to get it. The track got jammed on the ice below, the water on top was about a foot deep. It's been 45F out for the past couple of days by the weekend we will be in the 60's. The kids were told to stay away from the waters edge with the snowmobile.
JDUbb is :wanker: over this right now:

http://yahoo-tech.tumblr.com/AppleWatchLiveblog
I HATE PIE!!
Drama at the Crufts Dog Show:

http://news.yahoo.com/owner-devastated-l...39576.html
I HATE PIE!!
I truly hate printers. Every time I print something it's crooked. If I scan something the picture is crooked. There's nothing jamming it and I hung up on the Epson tech guy because he was trying to tell me that it was impossible for this to occur.
NussieT Wrote:I truly hate printers. Every time I print something it's crooked. If I scan something the picture is crooked. There's nothing jamming it and I hung up on the Epson tech guy because he was trying to tell me that it was impossible for this to occur.

Sounds like a bad roller. You could have a ripped piece of paper causing it that is deep inside, but rollers can get dirty or just worn out.
I HATE PIE!!
An Amtrak train on its way to Philadelphia collided with a tractor trailer and derailed in North Carolina.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:I truly hate printers. Every time I print something it's crooked. If I scan something the picture is crooked. There's nothing jamming it and I hung up on the Epson tech guy because he was trying to tell me that it was impossible for this to occur.

Sounds like a bad roller. You could have a ripped piece of paper causing it that is deep inside, but rollers can get dirty or just worn out.

I bought this thing just over a year ago. It better not be worn out or Epson can send me a new one.
Talk about a bitch slap.

[youtube]pqF2Lr8RkDk[/youtube]
NussieT Wrote:

I bought this thing just over a year ago. It better not be worn out or Epson can send me a new one.

My printer is a WiFi printer.
And even though it's on the network, and I can log onto it from my computer, my computer always tells me it's "offline"
I have no idea why.
Stupid thing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster