Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, March 9, 2015 ~ Fifty Dolla
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was breaking up the ice on the driveway and found a $50 bill embedded in a chunk of ice. :happy: :happy: That just made my whole weekend rock.
We moved into our temp home. We still have a few things at the old house but we will be out of there by the weekend. All the animals seem to like this house better.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I was breaking up the ice on the driveway and found a $50 bill embedded in a chunk of ice. :happy: :happy: That just made my whole weekend rock.

Why were you breaking up the ice? It's finally all melting?
Oh, and can I borrow $50?
NussieT Wrote:We moved into our temp home. We still have a few things at the old house but we will be out of there by the weekend. All the animals seem to like this house better.

Jeesh. I know kids are crazy sometimes, but to just call them animals...
Can we please end this daylight savings time crap?
What the hell is the point of it? Other than to annoy people, and to make them go around the house changing all the clocks twice a year?
And if I don't time it just right, the oven and the microwave clocks won't be the same, and that'll annoy me every time I notice it.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I was breaking up the ice on the driveway and found a $50 bill embedded in a chunk of ice. :happy: :happy: That just made my whole weekend rock.

Why were you breaking up the ice? It's finally all melting?
Oh, and can I borrow $50?

The end of the driveway has a steeper grade. I wanted to clear the ice away, so I wouldn't break a bone going to the mailbox. And I apparently wanted an easy $50.

I already use some of it to fill up the gas tank.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:We moved into our temp home. We still have a few things at the old house but we will be out of there by the weekend. All the animals seem to like this house better.

:drum:
Chip Wrote:Can we please end this daylight savings time crap?
What the hell is the point of it? Other than to annoy people, and to make them go around the house changing all the clocks twice a year?
And if I don't time it just right, the oven and the microwave clocks won't be the same, and that'll annoy me every time I notice it.

You nailed it.. Most annoying weekend of the year. It's nice to gain that hour and sleep in in the fall, but I could live without the whole annoying thing.
Chip Wrote:

We had 1 anti social cat. He used to hide all the time but now he's running around, laying on the couch with Jim. It's odd.

My kids like it too though. They got the entire upstairs to themselves including a half bathroom. They also like the fact I can pass them food under the cupboards up the dining room table like a restaurant.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

You nailed it.. Most annoying weekend of the year. It's nice to gain that hour and sleep in in the fall, but I could live without the whole annoying thing.

I don't mind the time change. I like getting up for the gym when it's light outside.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I don't mind the time change. I like getting up for the gym when it's light outside.

There was no light out when I got up. :yawn:
Sweet Jesus.. I hate it when bosses hover.. Not only is he constantly circling me and hover, but he's just non-stop yakking about nonsense. I have a headache now. :killme:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Sweet Jesus.. I hate it when bosses hover.. Not only is he constantly circling me and hover, but he's just non-stop yakking about nonsense. I have a headache now. :killme:

I used to work in what was referred to the fishbowl. 6 people, one of them had a radio so loud that it was distracting, two of them talked constantly and one would sing... Terribly.
I finally lost it one day and brought in ipod and listened to it. My service manger was furious but I told him I work better in silence and if it meant me listening to music to drown out the distractions I was going to do it.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Sweet Jesus.. I hate it when bosses hover.. Not only is he constantly circling me and hover, but he's just non-stop yakking about nonsense. I have a headache now. :killme:

I used to work in what was referred to the fishbowl. 6 people, one of them had a radio so loud that it was distracting, two of them talked constantly and one would sing... Terribly.
I finally lost it one day and brought in ipod and listened to it. My service manger was furious but I told him I work better in silence and if it meant me listening to music to drown out the distractions I was going to do it.

He keeps asking what I am doing and if I need any help. Then he goes on these long random rants about whatever, which is making it really hard to stay focused and respond to him as though I give a fuck that they are changing the rates for policy credits.

And I just turned down a job, because it was a shit job.
She has to be related to Sloth from The Goonies.

http://www.thetimesherald.com/story/news.../24256915/
Pages: 1 2 3 4