Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, Dec 15, 2014 ~ Sleep
They are playing this on the radio. :roflmao: Awesome :clap:

[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50IgzksUqpQ[/youtube_url]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:My daughter's nursery school used to ask for parents to bring in a present so that when Santa came for his visit he can hand out presents. This year an all out war started because the board decided that presents were no longer allowed stating kids expect too much out of Santa and that some parents cant afford presents so our businesses went out this weekend and bought like $200 worth of crayons & coloring books for the kids. Take that you snooty assed board members.
Wrapping those mother fuckers yesterday was a pain in the ass.

Good going! :high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Sup everyone!!!
Oh, today is the 10yr mark for C&R
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:They are playing this on the radio. :roflmao: Awesome :clap:

Yoopers make the worst of the Canadian accents sound normal.
Continuing the spirit of making fun of people dying in plane crashes, the Penguins crew keep the jokes coming.

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/BD86CC9...kWbN61hk8m

Oh, and Crosby has the mumps.
Haha
Hellcat vs Vette

https://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/...11608.html
I HATE PIE!!
My latest inlaw current events.

1) my BIL sold his house and moved in with my inlaws. There are 4 adults, 2 kids under 2, 4 cats and a dog in a 900 sq ft home.
2) my BIL and SIL use my inlaws as live in baby sitters. My MIL has always gone to santa pictures with my kids. She's bailed on me 3 times because she was watching the boys.
3). My nephew is a little bastard. He doesn't get his way so he drops himself to the ground. Today he smashed his head on ceramic santas pointy Christmas tree then freaked out over it. All because I wouldn't give him my phone.
NussieT Wrote:1) my BIL sold his house and moved in with my inlaws. There are 4 adults, 2 kids under 2, 4 cats and a dog in a 900 sq ft home.

That's nucking futs.
My condo is 1200sq ft. And there is NO WAY I can imagine 6 people and 5 animals living in it.
I used to think trying to save pandas was kind of dumb because even they don't want to exist.
But now gif files are starting to change my mind.

[Image: g76xu0emuiazfsdh6xmo.gif]
Chip Wrote:Continuing the spirit of making fun of people dying in plane crashes, the Penguins crew keep the jokes coming.

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/BD86CC9...kWbN61hk8m

Oh, and Crosby has the mumps.
Haha

I read that yesterday and all I can say is :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:They are playing this on the radio. :roflmao: Awesome :clap:

Yoopers make the worst of the Canadian accents sound normal.

Sadly, you can go to the U.P. and find people with even worse versions.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:Sup everyone!!!

Yo.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:My latest inlaw current events.

1) my BIL sold his house and moved in with my inlaws. There are 4 adults, 2 kids under 2, 4 cats and a dog in a 900 sq ft home.
2) my BIL and SIL use my inlaws as live in baby sitters. My MIL has always gone to santa pictures with my kids. She's bailed on me 3 times because she was watching the boys.
3). My nephew is a little bastard. He doesn't get his way so he drops himself to the ground. Today he smashed his head on ceramic santas pointy Christmas tree then freaked out over it. All because I wouldn't give him my phone.

Do your inlaws favor his kids over yours?
I HATE PIE!!
Pandas love golden showers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT