Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, Dec 15, 2014 ~ Sleep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I am so exhausted from teh weekend that I was dozing off while driving to work. Sitting at this desk isn't much better. I need to wake up. :yawn:
I had a shitty sleep on Thursday and drove into the states on Friday. I was exhausted. I stopped to get a drink and it tasted like wax crayons.
I've had some caffeinated beverages, but they are not cutting it. And my boss is just annoying today, so I think I am going to lose my temper on him. I need to wake up and knock out the pile of work I have so I can screw around the rest of the day.
I yelled at the black guy this morning. he leaned his broom on my toolbox. thats about the only thing that will get me to lose my temper around here.
LeNeve Wrote:I yelled at the black guy this morning. he leaned his broom on my toolbox. thats about the only thing that will get me to lose my temper around here.

Yeah.
Fuck brooms.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I've had some caffeinated beverages, but they are not cutting it. And my boss is just annoying today, so I think I am going to lose my temper on him. I need to wake up and knock out the pile of work I have so I can screw around the rest of the day.

Sometimes, I screw around first, then it gets to be 5, and I realize I have a half an hour to do a ton of work.
So I just go home instead.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I've had some caffeinated beverages, but they are not cutting it. And my boss is just annoying today, so I think I am going to lose my temper on him. I need to wake up and knock out the pile of work I have so I can screw around the rest of the day.

Sometimes, I screw around first, then it gets to be 5, and I realize I have a half an hour to do a ton of work.

:whomo: no reason to jump into big projects at the end of the day. :high5:
I can't imagine this is an easy truck to park

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-F-350-F350-...ks&afsrc=1

[Image: %24_57.JPG]
LeNeve Wrote:I yelled at the black guy this morning. he leaned his broom on my toolbox. thats about the only thing that will get me to lose my temper around here.

Is that the rapey broom?
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I've had some caffeinated beverages, but they are not cutting it. And my boss is just annoying today, so I think I am going to lose my temper on him. I need to wake up and knock out the pile of work I have so I can screw around the rest of the day.

I got sidetracked by checking my email, so I haven't done shit yet. I actually wanted to speand my afternoon finishing up my Christmas cards and do some job hunting. I just need to finish what I have but keep it out on my desk, so I look like I am swamped. :wink:
Chip Wrote:I can't imagine this is an easy truck to park

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-F-350-F350-...ks&afsrc=1

[Image: %24_57.JPG]

I can't imagine that you are legally allowed to drive ti without your CDL
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I can't imagine that you are legally allowed to drive ti without your CDL

I have my CDL and I wouldn't want to park that thing.
My daughter's nursery school used to ask for parents to bring in a present so that when Santa came for his visit he can hand out presents. This year an all out war started because the board decided that presents were no longer allowed stating kids expect too much out of Santa and that some parents cant afford presents so our businesses went out this weekend and bought like $200 worth of crayons & coloring books for the kids. Take that you snooty assed board members.
Wrapping those mother fuckers yesterday was a pain in the ass.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I can't imagine that you are legally allowed to drive ti without your CDL

I have my CDL and I wouldn't want to park that thing.

When I had a warehouse job, I had to deal with driver's who didn't even know how to back their rigs into the loading dock. That was scary to me.
gather up 8 of your best dude friends, hop in the truck, and go kill some animals. fuckin a
Pages: 1 2 3 4