Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 6/24/2014 - DBC 5 Travel day.
just squirting ropes of poop out all over the place.
Good morning, last day in the office for me...NYC tomorrow.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens.

Speaking of kittens. It is pouring rain outside and my boss points out the window to this tiny kitten shivering on the sidewalk. First thing he says is don't even think of bringing that in here, so the other chick and I decide to grab it and put it in my car. It was scared and scurried up by the emergency brake into the dash. It shouldn't be able to damage anything, right? at least, as long as it doesn't try to chew on wires.

At best, your car will probably smell like a dirty, wet cat.
:high5:
JDubb Wrote:Good morning, last day in the office for me...NYC tomorrow.

Don't go into any gas station bathrooms alone. Apparently there is a serial rapist running around gay raping dudes.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens.

Speaking of kittens. It is pouring rain outside and my boss points out the window to this tiny kitten shivering on the sidewalk. First thing he says is don't even think of bringing that in here, so the other chick and I decide to grab it and put it in my car. It was scared and scurried up by the emergency brake into the dash. It shouldn't be able to damage anything, right? at least, as long as it doesn't try to chew on wires.

It's a very small kitten, it's poops are going to be smaller than a Tootsie Roll. I have a dog keenel in the shed. If I can get it out of the car, it's going to go into that for the rest of the day until I figure out who is taking it off my hands. In the meantime, I get to scare Jim imto thinking we are keeping it. We can't, because his moron dog will eat it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:

Don't go into any gas station bathrooms alone. Apparently there is a serial rapist running around gay raping dudes.

This is why girls go to the bathroom in groups.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

It's a very small kitten, it's poops are going to be smaller than a Tootsie Roll. I have a dog keenel in the shed. If I can get it out of the car, it's going to go into that for the rest of the day until I figure out who is taking it off my hands. In the meantime, I get to scare Jim imto thinking we are keeping it. We can't, because his wonderful, awesome, amazing dog will do us a favor and eat it.

Haha.

Little poops are the once you won't see until you step on them.
LeNeve Wrote:

Yeah. It's easier to rape someone if you have the numbers.
Donginator Wrote:Joe are you going alone or bringing your girlfriend with you

Girl in tow
LeNeve Wrote:

This is not the same reason I dream about.
Ermahgerd.
Game of Thrones has jumped the shark.

[Image: tumblr_n7dsqomfEa1tpq97no1_1280.jpg]
Alt Nation commercials annoy the crap out of me
Damn nature. You scary.

The Ogre-Faced spider not only has incredible night vision due to its unique eye structure, but also spins an intricate, expandable web that can be thrown over its prey like a gladiator.

[youtube]Bp6oGmaLHGY[/youtube]
I will not watch spider videos of any kind.
Well, I managed to grab the little fluff ball by the legs and yank it out of the dash. The little shit got scared and bit my finger. But a couple stopped to get some info and the woman fell in love with the little guy and took it home with her.

No poop in my dash after all. Just some holes in my finger.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve