Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 6/24/2014 - DBC 5 Travel day.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Been up for hours so I might as well start this.

I guess for most people going to the DBC today is travel day. It was cool last night to meet a bunch of people and then see all of the groups that got together in other states as well.

Sent from a Smart phone. Not an iPhone.
From last night.

[Image: ubure4az.jpg]

On the left front to back: Tennessee Dan, Becker, Jim in PA, Eddie

On the right front to back: Keefer's girl, Keefer, Me, Stacy

So yeah the girl that cuts my hair wasnt available so some other woman did it. I pretty much left there bald, but not quite as bald as I look in that picture. Jesus!

I cut my hair bald like that last night. i hate getting my hair cut, so the shorter the better. I can go a month or so without needing it cut again, even though I usually cut it myself anyway. I still hate doing it. i hate shaving too.
LeNeve Wrote:I cut my hair bald like that last night. i hate getting my hair cut, so the shorter the better. I can go a month or so without needing it cut again, even though I usually cut it myself anyway. I still hate doing it. i hate shaving too.

The thing is, it's like a half inch on top. The light just totally made me shiny. THe glasses on my head didn't help either.
Joes a nerd
LeNeve Wrote:Joes a nerd

Hard core
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens.
Joe Wrote:So yeah the girl that cuts my hair wasnt available so some other woman did it. I pretty much left there bald, but not quite as bald as I look in that picture. Jesus!

Jim shaves his head down so he doesn't have to deal with it.
You hanging out there all week, Joe?
LeNeve Wrote:Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens.

Speaking of kittens. It is pouring rain outside and my boss points out the window to this tiny kitten shivering on the sidewalk. First thing he says is don't even think of bringing that in here, so the other chick and I decide to grab it and put it in my car. It was scared and scurried up by the emergency brake into the dash. It shouldn't be able to damage anything, right? at least, as long as it doesn't try to chew on wires.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:You hanging out there all week, Joe?

I'm at work. Everyone came to my area last night on their way to NYC.

Becker, Jim and Keefer all live under an hour from me. Eddie flew in to hang out and take the train to NYC with Keefer. Tennessee Dan flew in to Baltimore and drove up to hang out last night. He went back to Baltimore to catch up with Wes from Idaho and they are going to go up to NYC together.

I'll be in NYC Thursday - Saturday
the kitten is going to poop in your dash.
Joe are you going alone or bringing your girlfriend with you
LeNeve Wrote:the kitten is going to poop in your dash.

If that's the worst I have to worry about for the moment, I can deal with that. I put some cheese on a plate to bribe it out of the hiding spot until I can go home and get something more enticing. I just don't want it to get fried have then have to clean cooked pussy out of the dash.
Pages: 1 2 3 4