Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: Wednesday 07/24/2013 - Winning Bullet
LeNeve Wrote:Some guy trying to sell a set of rims here.

:roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Time for everyone to point at the stupid Yankees and all their fans and laugh.

The evidence against the 14-time All-Star is ”far beyond” what the league had against Braun, according to ESPN.com.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/07/23/r...-with-mlb/
I hope he gets banned for life. What a douchebag.

As for Braun, at least he took the penalty and is done for the year. He is a douche as well, but Arod is a cut above

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump

I like Zherzer's idea of voiding contracts.

“With the Braun case, I think it’s absolutely despicable how he handled it,” Scherzer said before today’s game at U.S. Cellular Field. “I’m glad he got caught. He went out of his way to try to bring people down and cover up his lies and now he looks like Lance Armstrong.”

“I still don’t think the punishment fits the crime. MLB hasn’t closed the loophole to create the incentive to cheat. He still has his contract and he’s still financially gaining from this.”

http://www.freep.com/article/20130723/SP...ny-peralta
Derick Wrote:we have 2 fax machines at work, mostly all they do is send stuff to an email account. wouldnt scanning be an easier option?

Jesus... It's one of those things people get used to doing and no one wants to change it because CHANGE IS FUCKING DEVASTATING!

It's kind of like when a person has a computer that runs XP and has Office 2003 on it and you give them a new computer that has Win7/8 on it and comes with Office 2013. I've had several people have a meltdown and ask our guys to take it back because they couldn't work anymore. One woman started crying.
I'm so angry in general anymore.... Confusedad:

AT night I hate going to bed because I know I have to get up and come into this job in the morning. When I wake up in the morning all I want to do is call out. When I get here I have to constantly remind myself to keep it together and not to lose my shit so I don't get fired. Man, this really sucks.
Joe Wrote:I'm so angry in general anymore.... Confusedad:

AT night I hate going to bed because I know I have to get up and come into this job in the morning. When I wake up in the morning all I want to do is call out. When I get here I have to constantly remind myself to keep it together and not to lose my shit so I don't get fired. Man, this really sucks.

Is just quitting an option?

Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:we have 2 fax machines at work, mostly all they do is send stuff to an email account. wouldnt scanning be an easier option?

Jesus... It's one of those things people get used to doing and no one wants to change it because CHANGE IS FUCKING DEVASTATING!

It's kind of like when a person has a computer that runs XP and has Office 2003 on it and you give them a new computer that has Win7/8 on it and comes with Office 2013. I've had several people have a meltdown and ask our guys to take it back because they couldn't work anymore. One woman started crying.

[Image: women-are-crazy-3.jpg?w=500&h=279]

Every try an occupational hypno-therapist?
I know one that helped Ann lose a lot of weight.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

[Image: women-are-crazy-3.jpg?w=500&h=279]

Agreed

Brampton Wrote:

It's not. I'm in a really tough spot and the job market has sucked around here. A few guys I know that recently got pretty kick ass jobs have had to relocate. I'd be all over that idea if my house wasn't under water.
Joe - do you know how to drive a semi, or forklift? I got jobs, both PT and FT
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Joe Wrote:It's not. I'm in a really tough spot and the job market has sucked around here. A few guys I know that recently got pretty kick ass jobs have had to relocate. I'd be all over that idea if my house wasn't under water.
how bad are you upside down on the house? Would selling it for a small loss be worth it to get out, and be able to relocate to a better job market?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

you need one of these posters in your office. its really the only thing that works.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXbjolF6moe2uE3iBCPYV...uQUrWfcqJn]
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

It's not. I'm in a really tough spot and the job market has sucked around here. A few guys I know that recently got pretty kick ass jobs have had to relocate. I'd be all over that idea if my house wasn't under water.

When was the last time you checked on what you could get for your house?

I just saw a report that houses in my area have gone up 50 or 55% in the last year.
I know that's just because they were insanely low, but you never know.
Derick Wrote:Joe - do you know how to drive a semi, or forklift? I got jobs, both PT and FT

Neither one of those jobs are going to match my salary.
Joe the Trucker

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM