Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, June 24 ~ It's Hot and Muggy
JDubb Wrote:Ten Things You Need to Know Today: June 24, 2013
editorial.huffingtonpost.com

Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. SNOWDEN TRAVELS THE WORLD FOR ASYLUM
The NSA leaker flew from Hong Kong to Moscow with the help of Wikileaks, and has sought asylum in Ecuador.
I have friends on Facebook that think this guy should be killed. I think we need more people like him.

2. NELSON MANDELA'S HEALTH TURNS FOR WORSE
South Africa's president says the 94-year-old anti-apartheid leader became critically ill in the past 24 hours.
Sadly, it appears the end is near for this dude.

3. OPENING STATEMENTS IN GEORGE ZIMMERMAN TRIAL
Florida prosecutors will argue today in the racially charged trial that Zimmerman is a vigilante who shot and killed an unarmed black teenager. Zimmerman says he was defending himself.
I'm 50\50 on this one. I will say that the person that called 911 has a pussy ass husband, because someone should have looked out the window.

4. WHO HELPED SANDY SURVIVORS THE MOST
An AP-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll found that friends and neighbors, not the government, were the most helpful sources of support.
The "Stronger Than The Storm" ads make me sick. People are still without their homes and they make it seem like everything is ok because the boardwalks and beaches are open.

5. LEBANON CLASHES LEAVE 12 DEAD
Military forces target a mosque where followers of a Sunni cleric are taking cover in some of the country's worst violence related to bordering Syria.
All I have to hear is "mosque" and I immediately don't care.

6. DAREDEVIL CROSSES GORGE ON TIGHTROPE
Nik Wallenda got across a river near the Grand Canyon in 22 minutes on a 2-inch thick steel cable, 1,500 feet high.
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, God is Great and Hot wife was the only thing I took away from that.

7. WHAT SNOWDEN DID IN HONG KONG
Lawmaker Albert Ho says the NSA leaker stayed in a private location, switched places a couple of times and slipped out a few times at night.
Did his hot girlfriend go with him?

8. RULING FAVORS 6-YEAR-OLD TRANSGENDER CHILD
Colorado officials are holding a news conference today explaining the decision to let Coy Mathis, who identifies as a girl, use the girls' bathroom at school.
Clever little fucker. I should have thought of that in high school

9. GANDOLFINI FUNERAL PLANS SET
The "Sopranos" star will be remembered at an upper Manhattan cathedral on Thursday, after his body was flown from Italy to his home state of New Jersey.
:high5: if they play "Don't Stop Believing" at the funeral.

10. SUPERMOON SHINES
The biggest and brightest full moon of the year cast its light around the world Sunday when it came within 222,000 miles of Earth.
I was like, "I gott go outside and check out the moon." Turns out sitting on my ass won that battle.

N'am Sayin'
NussieT Wrote:Rant of the day:

Jim hired his brother to run our concrete plant. I worked two jobs in high school and college. Saved money for years while working at Maxim. Going from a stable bank account where I could go shopping to barely being able to pay bills and now that we are stable again his brother walks in gets handed a set of keys and gets told that basically that its his.
Good luck with that.
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:The internal debate is brewing...

Do I want to see pregnancy vagina?
[smiley]NO[/smiley]

Agreed. Pregnancy anything creeps me out. I had two kids and I will never do it again.

We all remember Preggers Rage.

[smiley]Never Forget[/smiley]
this is the shit that pisses me off. fuck up everybody elses day to accomodate one person, who probaly was using the boys bathroom just fine, until his weird hippy fuck parents made it an issue for him.

"8. RULING FAVORS 6-YEAR-OLD TRANSGENDER CHILD
Colorado officials are holding a news conference today explaining the decision to let Coy Mathis, who identifies as a girl, use the girls' bathroom at school."

Jim hired his brother to run our concrete plant. I worked two jobs in high school and college. Saved money for years while working at Maxim. Going from a stable bank account where I could go shopping to barely being able to pay bills and now that we are stable again his brother walks in gets handed a set of keys and gets told that basically that its his.

Merica! fuck yeah!, wait, that shit happens in Canada too? lame...
I went outside and looked at the supermoon. it was a pretty standard moon sighting.
Brian Wrote:

Good luck with that.

Thanks, I told Jim ill wait til he bails again then say I told you so
If I ever lose my job I'm heading to Canada to work for T.
Joe Wrote:If I ever lose my job I'm heading to Canada to work for T.
You never know we may need an IT dept after all this bullshit.
Tasty!

[Image: 1013882_10151688925441253_377905718_n.jpg]
What's in the jars?
Brian Wrote:What's in the jars?

I boiled concentrated apple juice with apple cider, cinnamon sticks & sugar and then added Everclear to it. There's also some cherry in there.

Tastes like apple pie.
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:What's in the jars?

I boiled concentrated apple juice with apple cider, cinnamon sticks & sugar and then added Everclear to it. There's also some cherry in there.
Nice

:wink: already went there
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:

:wink: already went there

I mean you have to look at a stranger's so you never wind up tempted to look when it your baby. We all know once you see it in that disarray you'll never think of it the same way.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Wednesday, June 29, 2016 ~ It's Kind Of Friday Beckster 7 793 06-29-2016, 02:57 PM