Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday March 21, 2012 - Run Treyvon
Donginator Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:The kids left the door to the house open on Monday and one of our cats got out. Although Socket has been left outside before he usually sits in the front door step awaiting someone to open it. However this time we cant find Socket anywhere.... I want him home.
Confusedad: sorry

someone posted a missing dog flyer in front of the house weeks ago, & now I am left wondering if they ever found the poor dog.

I found a dog when I was younger, and we put him in our back yard while we looked for it's owner.
And after a couple hours he was scratching at the gate, so I figured I would open the gate and see where he wanted to go.
As soon as I did he ran straight back to his house, about 2 blocks down the street.
I followed him and told the people what we did.
dog napper
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:The kids left the door to the house open on Monday and one of our cats got out. Although Socket has been left outside before he usually sits in the front door step awaiting someone to open it. However this time we cant find Socket anywhere.... I want him home.

someone posted a missing dog flyer in front of the house weeks ago, & now I am left wondering if they ever found the poor dog.

I found a dog when I was younger, and we put him in our back yard while we looked for it's owner.
And after a couple hours he was scratching at the gate, so I figured I would open the gate and see where he wanted to go.
As soon as I did he ran straight back to his house, about 2 blocks down the street.

It started storming Monday night, the wind picked up, lightning, thunder and rain like crazy. We asked our neighbor who lets her cat out all the time and she said it's often that people will bring Buster into their house while it storms but they always shoo him out again. Who knows where he is!?
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

and after that, you were the weird kid in the neighborhood that everyone suspected when a pet went missing.
i would like to get some work done today, my data is #120ish in the query right now. waiting sucks
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

It started storming Monday night, the wind picked up, lightning, thunder and rain like crazy. We asked our neighbor who lets her cat out all the time and she said it's often that people will bring Buster into their house while it storms but they always shoo him out again. Who knows where he is!?
Has he disappeared in the past for a few days?
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:

Let Rich know, that way he can talk about following up on something talked about on earlier shows but not actually update anyone.
a girl slam dunked a basketball during a college game, and it made historic news. :roflmao: :roflmao:
Idaho, no you da ho.

"An Idaho politician suggests women may confuse sexual assault with "normal" marital relations."

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.yahoo.com/idaho-lawmaker-sparks-anger-abortion-comments-214517683.html">http://news.yahoo.com/idaho-lawmaker-sp ... 17683.html</a><!-- m -->
Wtf

Florida is trying to pass a law to make midget tossing a legal sport.
LeNeve Wrote:Wtf

Florida is trying to pass a law to make midget tossing a legal sport.

:high5:
Hey Guys,
My wife's dad passed away on Monday, thanks for your thoughts.
LeNeve Wrote:RUN!!!!
that's so wrong!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
michaelangelo Wrote:Hey Guys,

bummer. Sorry to hear that.
michaelangelo Wrote:Hey Guys,
sorry- my condolences

fuck cancer :finger:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM