Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/15/12... Wombat wednesday, also the day after...
lots of bass fisherman named randy baker. smart guy, it's probaly not his real name.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:17 years ago this lovely lady entered the white house, and stole americas heart. and shoved cigars in her snatch, and let president Clinton take her to the jazz cafe.

Is that a recent pict of her?

I don't think so. this looks more up to date.
[Image: monica_lewinsky.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:My mom was not.
sure :roll:

i bet thats what she told all the other moms too
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I'd let her give me a knobster.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My mom was not.
sure :roll:

i bet thats what she told all the other moms too

Confusedad:
could you bang joan rivers? I think I could, maybe, you never know, it might be like sticking your weiner into a bag of beef jerky. If she was buying you cars, and giving you money to bang her, I could probaly work through that with her.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbk1XQP6IYx9G4fN7N97A...kocxCz2LAw]
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:your mom and aunt were strippers?

:worthlesswopics:

My mom was not. and she's 48 years old, and just looks like a plain mom now.

My aunt is a little younger, but not by much. she has big fake boobs, and she is kind of ditzy, we were at someones house one time, and she said to the people "Nice furniture, is it yours?"

My grandmother yelled at her for the pictures she put on FB, so she took them down. I'm sure there are plenty of dudes with pics some where though.

You know, most of the waitresses at the strip clubs around here are just the strippers who aren't dancing that night......
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
why is it that every fucking girl on facebook has to post pictures of thier flowers? They're flowers for fuck sake, are they going to post pics in 3 days when they are dead?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:your mom and aunt were strippers?

:worthlesswopics:

My mom was not. and she's 48 years old, and just looks like a plain mom now.

My aunt is a little younger, but not by much. she has big fake boobs, and she is kind of ditzy, we were at someones house one time, and she said to the people "Nice furniture, is it yours?"

My grandmother yelled at her for the pictures she put on FB, so she took them down. I'm sure there are plenty of dudes with pics some where though.

You know, most of the waitress at the strip clubs around here are just the strippers who aren't dancing that night......
THIS
LeNeve Wrote:EFI in NASCAR is all the rage.
i guess this means Skeeter is gonna have to figure out the Toyota check engine lights
Morning everyone.
Derick Wrote:why is it that every fucking girl on facebook has to post pictures of thier flowers? They're flowers for fuck sake, are they going to post pics in 3 days when they are dead?
all for attention, its like a fucking competition :rant:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I'm tired of single people bitching about how much they hate Valentine's Day on FB. It's not my fault that nobody loves you and FYI everybody hates Valentine's Day so get over it.
Derick Wrote:why is it that every fucking girl on facebook has to post pictures of thier flowers? They're flowers for fuck sake, are they going to post pics in 3 days when they are dead?

How many did you have? I only had one picture posted and it was a picture taken because her bf who lives in Australia had them sent.
Brian Wrote:I'm tired of single people bitching about how much they hate Valentine's Day on FB. It's not my fault that nobody loves you and FYI everybody hates Valentine's Day so get over it.

I skipped over all the bullshit yesterday. We crossed over into America at 9 am, shut the data off on our phones and didn't cross over again til 8:30pm. I drove home so I didn't even check it til this morning. It was awesome.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM