Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 5/2/11 Osama Bin Laden Dead!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:If you think Obama had ANYTHING to do with this, that liberal light bulb is up way to high b/c it is blinding you. Obama knew about this probably less than an hour before you did.

I didn't have to think Obama knew anything about it. It has been said that this was something in the making since August.
Pete Nice Wrote:It is a glorious day. They finally killed this scumbag. Now get the hell out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

There is a downside to this. Since Obama was killed, most likely through the planning and execution of military men, who are traditionally republican, Obama now looks like a national hero, despite the fact that he had as much to do with it as I did with the Steelers winning the Super Bowl two years ago. It is gonna get that asshole re-elected.

I'm going to go home, and play with my Barrack Obama action figures.
Derick Wrote:@Pete's signatures are getting out of control

I have to agree.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:If the economy is still in the shitter it won't help Obama a bit trying to get re-elected. The attention span of the electorate isn't anywhere near that long. This is worth three months....tops.

They need to encase that motherfucker in pig blood and bacon and make a statement with that.

Too late, they buried him at sea in full muslim custom.

I say they should have thrown the fucker in a cheap box and burned him.

Muslim cutom? I have been trying to research muslim burials this morning and all I can come up with so far is being buried at sea isnt full muslim custom.

"The deceased is then taken to the cemetery for burial (al-dafin). While all members of the community attend the funeral prayers, only the men of the community accompany the body to the gravesite. It is preferred for a Muslim to be buried where he or she died, and not be transported to another location or country (which may cause delays or require embalming the body). If available, a cemetery (or section of one) set aside for Muslims is preferred. The deceased is laid in the grave (without a coffin if permitted by local law) on his or her right side, facing Mecca. At the gravesite, it is discouraged for people to erect tombstones, elaborate markers, or put flowers or other momentos. Rather, one should humbly remember Allah and His mercy, and pray for the deceased."
"624. If it is feared that an enemy may dig up the grave and exhume the dead body and amputate its ears or nose or other limbs, it should be lowered into sea, if possible, as stated in the foregoing rule."

I did find this. So maybe they were worried people wouldn't beleive the news and go look for themselves.
I think the way they handled bin laden post mordem was in their best interests. You don't need to further piss off the islamic nuts by pissing on their" traditions".
You don't want further retaliation towards the troops overseas

Sent from my balls
Burying at sea is not a muslim custom and that's not why they did it. They didn't want to bury him somewhere that he could be honored.
The body will be washed and wrapped in a white cloth, honoring all Muslim traditions.

Stop watching Fox News. It's rotting your brain.
Joe Wrote:

I have to agree.

my computer goes to slow if I have signatures on. What does he have?
Joe Wrote:Burying at sea is not a muslim custom and that's not why they did it. They didn't want to bury him somewhere that he could be honored.
The body will be washed and wrapped in a white cloth, honoring all Muslim traditions.

Im listening to CNN and CNBC :poke:
whats that flower website they advertise on sirius?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Brampton Wrote:I think the way they handled bin laden post mordem was in their best interests. You don't need to further piss off the islamic nuts by pissing on their" traditions".
You don't want further retaliation towards the troops overseas

Sent from my balls

I saw a movie, forget what it was called, but USA bombed a muslim funeral, because they thought some terrorists were there. Then I don't remember the rest of the movie.
Texas Fan Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Burying at sea is not a muslim custom and that's not why they did it. They didn't want to bury him somewhere that he could be honored.

Im listening to CNN and CNBC :poke:

Not you, Pete
Derick Wrote:whats that flower website they advertise on sirius?

pro flowers not amatueer flowers.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I have to agree.

my computer goes to slow if I have signatures on. What does he have?
its currently about a half a page large of some flyer jerseys and some girls. Size is out of control
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:whats that flower website they advertise on sirius?

ProFlowers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT