Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/15/12... Wombat wednesday, also the day after...
LeNeve Wrote:My mom bought me transformers with stripper money. Confusedad:

I really hope you never put any of the money your mom gave you in your mouth.....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:I love vacationing in Greece but this is not a good time to book a vacation there. Although I've never been part of a riot

My cousins who are backpacking across the world are currently in Paris. I think Greece is on their list to go now since they cut their time short in China.
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I love vacationing in Greece but this is not a good time to book a vacation there. Although I've never been part of a riot

My cousins who are backpacking across the world are currently in Paris. I think Greece is on their list to go now since they cut their time short in China.
As long as they are not relying on public transportation they should be fine.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I love Big Trouble in Little China and The Princess Bride.

I don't like that movie.

:eek: Why?

I had a teacher in grade 7 love that movie so every now and then she'd put it on as background noise in art class or something... It got really annoying after awhile.
I cannot take it anymore... This whole thread went without anyone giving props to the Red Wings for their win last night.

NHL-record 21 straight home game wins!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I cannot take it anymore... This whole thread went without anyone giving props to the Red Wings for their win last night.

:barf:
When they win 21 home games IN REGULATION time, then they'll have the record.
Until then, eh, what ever.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I cannot take it anymore... This whole thread went without anyone giving props to the Red Wings for their win last night.

:roll: hockey... good night all :killme:
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

They might change their mind too. I know Paris wasn't part of the original plans but that's where they are now.
JDubb murdered himself. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:JDubb murdered himself. Confusedad:

It's ok, It's JDubb.
I'm sure he messed it up.
And will be out of the hospital in a few days with only minor scarring.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:once you have kids, there are no vacations. the kids get vacations, but you just get to go and waste money, and worry about everyone else.

That's not entirely true. Jim and I are going away this weekend without the kids. We are heading away for two nights at a resort up north. Going snowmobiling, skiing and having some fun.
Going to Le Massif in Quebec this weekend to go snowboarding.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:JDubb murdered himself. Confusedad:

It's ok, It's JDubb.
I'm sure he messed it up.
And will be out of the hospital in a few days with only minor scarring.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I want to live in a world without JDubb on JDubb violence.
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Just caught up with their blog and they had booked their tickets to Greece before they left Spain, heard of the riot and changed their plans. They are currently in Berlin.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I cannot take it anymore... This whole thread went without anyone giving props to the Red Wings for their win last night.

:barf:
When they win 21 home games IN REGULATION time, then they'll have the record.
Until then, eh, what ever.

Say a Flyers fan.... :roll:

Lame
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM