Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tooos-day, June 1, 2010 ~ Back to the grind
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i am so excited for this weekend!!! city wide yard sales!!! last year, there were over 200!
That's a handful. Just out of curiousity Where do you live?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
DaveP Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:We should drive by each other and high five out our car windows.

Im not sure what car you are driving.. I know you said your Hyundai is in the shop

Had I seen a tinted Hyundai I would have stopped

A piece of Shit white Impala rental. This car sucks ass.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
A couple weeks ago when I was in Alabama, I had a brand new Taurus for a rental car. That was a really sweet ride. Had every bell and whistle I've ever heard of. Sirius (not xm) radio, seat warmers and coolers (never heard of seat coolers before), had the microsoft sync system but I didn't mess with that. It even had a button that would put a sun shade up in the back window. Oh and the coolest thing was the rear view camera that would only show up on the rear view mirror when I put the car in reverse.

I was shocked at how good that car was. And when I filled it up with gas, it got 26 MPG. Pretty good for a car that big.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
LeNeve Wrote:EVERY COUNTRY SONG IS MISERABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:high5:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
michaelangelo Wrote:I'm late to the sad song game but Un-break my heart by toni braxton is miserables.
Any slow breakup song is miserables.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton.
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Great game last night. Philly isn't going away easy.

Chicago won their home games.
Now Philly has to do the same or the series is over.
I hope they get swept.Pronger is acting like a desparate little bitch by taking the game pucks.I'm sure no one in Chicago gives a shit,but Pronger knows they are fucked so he is trying to deny Chicago that little piece for their trophy case.It will make it that much better when he has to watch Toews raise Lord Stanley.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
Iva13 Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey IBG !!! you are not alone...I'm here w/you!
Hi Iva. How's your mom doing?

Not great...not even good...but thanks for asking..my sister is taking her today for x-rays of her back and lungs and she has a Dr. appt on Friday...so hopefully he can offer us something....
Hopefully she gets better.Do you know what is making her ill or are you still trying to figure it out?
Pokes28 Wrote:A couple weeks ago when I was in Alabama, I had a brand new Taurus for a rental car. That was a really sweet ride. Had every bell and whistle I've ever heard of. Sirius (not xm) radio, seat warmers and coolers (never heard of seat coolers before), had the microsoft sync system but I didn't mess with that. It even had a button that would put a sun shade up in the back window. Oh and the coolest thing was the rear view camera that would only show up on the rear view mirror when I put the car in reverse.

I was shocked at how good that car was. And when I filled it up with gas, it got 26 MPG. Pretty good for a car that big.

I was looking at those a few weeks ago. That is definitely a car I would buy. I'd have to go for the SHO model.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:A couple weeks ago when I was in Alabama, I had a brand new Taurus for a rental car. That was a really sweet ride. Had every bell and whistle I've ever heard of. Sirius (not xm) radio, seat warmers and coolers (never heard of seat coolers before), had the microsoft sync system but I didn't mess with that. It even had a button that would put a sun shade up in the back window. Oh and the coolest thing was the rear view camera that would only show up on the rear view mirror when I put the car in reverse.

I was looking at those a few weeks ago. That is definitely a car I would buy. I'd have to go for the SHO model.
Those things are pretty sweet.I clumb into one when I was buying my fusion,but I wasn't quite willing to drop 50 Gs.
GO RIDERS!!

(Blue Bomber fans need not comment Big Grin )
i bleed green Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Those things are pretty sweet.I clumb into one when I was buying my fusion,but I wasn't quite willing to drop 50 Gs.

It was the price tag that got me too. The newest Fusions are pretty sweet too. It's a nice looking car and comes available with some pretty sweet options. It's sister car the Milan was a car that I was really impressed with. The AWD option was something that I really liked. The only thing that stopped me from getting a Fusion or Milan was that I decided that I wanted a 4WD truck.
Joe In PA Wrote:It was the price tag that got me too. The newest Fusions are pretty sweet too. It's a nice looking car and comes available with some pretty sweet options. It's sister car the Milan was a car that I was really impressed with. The AWD option was something that I really liked. The only thing that stopped me from getting a Fusion or Milan was that I decided that I wanted a 4WD truck.
I've never heard of a Milan.I ended up getting a 2010 Fusion SE with 30 thousand km(18,600 m) on it.I was looking for one around an 06 but I test drove a 2010 for shits and giggles.The interior on the 2010s is so much nicer than the older ones that it was a no-brainer for me to spend a little extra and buy newer.
i bleed green Wrote:#900
GO RIDERS!!

Dinwiddie will be the demise of the team... I'd say would you like Bishop back but even we don't even have him!
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:#900
GO RIDERS!!

Dinwiddie will be the demise of the team... I'd say would you like Bishop back but even we don't even have him!
Durant is the #1.Dinwiddie probably won't make the team.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Wednesday, June 29, 2016 ~ It's Kind Of Friday Beckster 7 793 06-29-2016, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  It Really Is Friday, June 24, 2016 Today Beckster 28 1,989 06-24-2016, 02:45 PM
  Thursday, June 23, 2016 ~ I almost thought it was Wednesday Beckster 34 2,333 06-23-2016, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tuesday, June 21, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 20 1,718 06-21-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday. June 20, 2016 ~ Bump Beckster 22 1,483 06-21-2016, 10:33 AM