Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 12/6/2010 - Day 3 of the same show......
Morphine is good. This is my first time and it makes me sleepy. No real reason to become a junkie. I sleep enough the way it is
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Just read you might be spending the night. That sucks bro. you probaly have insurance though, so they like to milk that shit.
okay. So now I'm freaking out about kidney stones. Sometimes it feels like a clog when I go piss, or do the other thing... Like a little rock is traveling through. Sometimes it seems like it comes out, sometimes it seems to hang up half way through. Are those kidney stones?
LeNeve Wrote:okay. So now I'm freaking out about kidney stones. Sometimes it feels like a clog when I go piss, or do the other thing... Like a little rock is traveling through. Sometimes it seems like it comes out, sometimes it seems to hang up half way through. Are those kidney stones?
Yep. Very tiny ones
Derick Wrote:Morphine is good. This is my first time and it makes me sleepy. No real reason to become a junkie. I sleep enough the way it is
I had to be given Dilaudid one time because the Morphine wasn't working for me!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:okay. So now I'm freaking out about kidney stones. Sometimes it feels like a clog when I go piss, or do the other thing... Like a little rock is traveling through. Sometimes it seems like it comes out, sometimes it seems to hang up half way through. Are those kidney stones?
Yep. Very tiny ones

I hate the internet. i just looked it up. I have EVERY symptom except for the bloody urine. I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight........

I guess the water I drink has kept them fairly small. Confusedwoot:

I'll be damned if they make me stay overnight though. I have really good insurance, and I still ended up paying 3,000 dollars for an endoscopy, and colonoscopy a couple years ago. I won't even go to the doctor unless I'm close to death now.
Is it just me or does everyone who gets a flu shot get the flu right after? That happened to my one coworker. He went home sick today after getting a shot on Thursday. I never had a flu shot since I've been an adult. Last time I had the flu was at least 9yrs ago.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Morphine is good. This is my first time and it makes me sleepy. No real reason to become a junkie. I sleep enough the way it is
I had to be given Dilaudid one time because the Morphine wasn't working for me!!!

I wonder why some drugs work for people and some don't?

From what I know about drugs, is that all the specific drug does, is release naturally occuring chemicals in your body, and maybe block other chemicals.

It's kind of cool if you think about it. I mean, if a human could figure out how to release the chemicals without the expensive drugs then.....

Doing donuts, flying around a race track, and even golfing. I think those things release the feel good chemicals too. Just on a different level.
the keifer Wrote:Is it just me or does everyone who gets a flu shot get the flu right after? That happened to my one coworker. He went home sick today after getting a shot on Thursday. I never had a flu shot since I've been an adult. Last time I had the flu was at least 9yrs ago.

i had a flu shot a couple years ago, and got sick. Not enough to miss work, but I was miserable.
Derick Wrote:
Yep. Very tiny ones

I also told my wife, that it was medically important to blow me to clear the blockage. She will probaly read this and my therapy will end though. Confusedad:
If you really have a kidney stone you'll know it. If you're not sure, you probably don't. The pain is absolutely exquisite. You'll get it one of two ways...either the "jagged knife rooting around in your lower back" or the "head of your crank is about to explode". Passing them is the easy part as long as they are passable. It's when they are blocking the ureter and clogging up your kidney full of piss that you have the problems.

Narcotic analgesic pain killers work differently with different people. There are the natural opiates like morphine and codiene and semi-synthetic ones (most common) like hydrocodone and oxycodone. They just took darvocet off the market and it was a fully synthetic opiate. Darvocet never worked for me. Hydrocodone does but not nearly as well as oxycodone.

These are absolutely fantastic drugs but they are also incredibly dangerous as well. My advice to anyone taking them is to try and get away with the minimum dose possible and extend your intervals as long as you can stand it. If you take them as prescribed for more than 3 weeks you're going to have some issues. You also need to remember that there is a shitload of acetaminophen in them and your liver doesn't like it. Liver toxicity in long term use is a real problem.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:That wouldn't happen
does she know any corey's ?

Every girl knows a corey.

I know at least 4...
LeNeve Wrote:I went to the bar saturday night, and I snuck in my own beer.

You are such a bad ass.
Nussie_T Wrote:I know at least 4...
Bitch
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Anyone watch the Simpsons last night?
Moe went down on Katey Perry.

I watched a little bit of it, but I like to watch tv with the captions on, and fox is like 30 seconds ahead with the captions, and it annoys the shit out of me, so I don't watch fox anymore. Other than for football.

your weird

I like the volume low, so I can hear shit going on around me. I don't need anybody trying to break into my house, or an airplane to crash into it while I'm there.

and you are the one telling me that you are going to start a documentary on Canadians... well I'm going to start a documentary on fucked up middle Amercians... you are going to be my first test subject.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT