Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/15/12... Wombat wednesday, also the day after...
Everyone in favor of Chip writing all future transformer movies, say aye.

aye
Chip can write the sority boys sequal too, as a bonus prize.
Pete Nice Wrote:Diana Falzone got engaged on a beach in Puerto Rico yesterday.

[Image: 419866_10151301405605417_798650416_24234...5872_n.jpg]

To who?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Rich crying about being overdue for vacation is really irritating me for some reason.

I haven't had a "real" vacation in years. Rich annoyed me when he said that.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip got all Trompous on us. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:Everyone in favor of Chip writing all future transformer movies, say aye.

aye

:high5:
Transformers should be about Transformers.
Not some stupid love story.
Jebus.
When you're that far off, right from the get go, it's going to be an up hill climb.
Chip Wrote:Mackinac Island is a great spot for a quiet, pretty cheap weekend.
But odds are if you live anywhere other then Michigan, you'll never go there.

I still haven't gone there and I heard the ferries jacked up their rates now. Someday, it'll happen.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Insert Kansas instead of clevelnad, and its still true. Confusedad:
Oh good. My wife wants to visit a friend who lives in Kansas. Confusedad:

Robert? :?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Mackinac Island is a great spot for a quiet, pretty cheap weekend.
But odds are if you live anywhere other then Michigan, you'll never go there.

I still haven't gone there and I heard the ferries jacked up their rates now. Someday, it'll happen.

I was there last summer.
It was $20 a person, round trip I think.
Then you can pay extra for better parking. I think the "off site vallet" was free.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I don't think stores like Best Buy will go anywhere.
Best Buy might, but there will be another store that will just take it's place.

Stores will never go away fully. I couldn't imagine buying certain things online without actually physically seeing them. And, what about when you need a last minute gift?

If Best Buy goes away, web sites like Amazon will just start opening their own stores.

Good point.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It's not a deep story, but the action is pretty damn sweet. And Josh Duhamel is hot.

It's not that the story isn't deep, it doesn't make any sense.
First, Megatron was here for the cube. Then the Matrix. Then to meat with Sentinal. And did he get here thousands of years ago looking for the cube when he got frozen? Or during the 60's when the Arc crashed on the moon? If his plan all along was to bring Cybertron here, why would he also have this plan to destroy the sun?

And in the 2nd movie they use the "shard" to revive Jetfire so he can lead them to the Matrix so they can revive Prime. WTF? Why not just cut out all that and use the shard to revive Prime?

Ok, I could go on all day, so...
:rant:

You are thinking in to it way too much. Chillax.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Jlo sucks.........IRRELEVANT

I don't think I liked any of the movies she acted in either. The ones I saw were terrible.
She is an absolute awful actor.

Indeed! :high5:
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Chip got all Trompous on us. :high5:

I didn't look to see if there was a decal anywhere on his car either. Dammit. Next time, I'll check.
I HATE PIE!!
The cable company was supposed to put fiber optic internet to my house today. So I should have halfway decent internet when I get home today. Might break out the guns and try some COD. Very rusty at that game. I think I would pretty much dominate some online racing right now though.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I still haven't gone there and I heard the ferries jacked up their rates now. Someday, it'll happen.

I was there last summer.
It was $20 a person, round trip I think.
Then you can pay extra for better parking. I think the "off site vallet" was free.

Well, I found out this place duped me into thinking I'd have paid vacation time by now. Nope. Sorry, sucks to be me. Assholes. I'm gonna start looking towards Auburn Hills for work, cuz I'm not finding anything long-term out my way.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM