Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toooosday, June 7, 2011 ~ It's gonna be hot
So I spent 30 minutes on hold with Bergen County, NJ to tell them I am fighting my ticket for being on a cell phone when I was not on my cell phone, the lady answers and tells me in a thick Jersey accent to just pay it, I said, no I was not on my cell phone, I am not paying it. So now, for whatever reason, they have to mail me my new court date, not sure why they can't just use the one on the ticket....
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
bye guys! have a great evening
aka EC_n_NC
JDubb Wrote:Five Dying Industries: Ways to Get Out and Move On

If you're knocking on doors looking for work, there are some doors you may want to skip. The economy continues to show signs of rebounding, with increases in consumer spending and a jobless rate that has declined to 9 percent. But, be careful.
While career opportunities are predicted to grow in thriving industries like health care and technology, the flip side is that some industries have a lot of occupations that are becoming obsolete.

http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2011/06/06/...lnk2|68778

The more I am learning about this job, the more I realize how much I need to continue with the job hunt.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:How does a genderless baby use the bathroom?

I asked this question the same day I read about that crazy couple and their kids.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Texas Fan Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:hat the fuck are they about????

Wtf does that mean. :poke:

This stupid computer has been doin that to me all day. There's a huge dely in what I type and it skips letters if i type too fast.
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I really have no idea.
But, is that weird for a baby to have their ears pierced? Is that common?

I was 6 when I got mine done. My friends niece was 4 months old when she got hers done. IMO that's too early but it's up to the parents ultimately.

Mine were done at 11yrs. My mom waited til she thought we were old enough to take care of them.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:how did the genderless baby drift into JIU talk?
Is that a set up to a joke, what's the punchline?

they were talkingbout the genderless baby on the show, then all of a sudden, started talking about JIU.

Now talking about the babies again.

Sooooo is JIU a genderless baby????
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:how did the genderless baby drift into JIU talk?
Is that a set up to a joke, what's the punchline?

I'm 9 minutes on delay, and I just got to it.
Covino said it's POA for hating him for "partying too hard"

I can't believe this is being brought up again (wait... yes, I can).... I guarantee that if someone were to random go up to Covino and so much as touch him while he was pissing that he would throw a fucking fit. Not to mention if they were to stick him with their bar tab. I know I would be hostile.

AND dealing with an annoying, asshole of a prick on a night out CAN ruin the vibe for the evening. Been there, dealt with that.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't get Covino's take on JIU at all. There is a huge difference between partying to hard and being a straight up asshole, drunk or sober, for 3 straight days.
Don't you eventually gage the crowd and realize that most were not looking for that kind of party? Well most do.

Most people act like asses when they are young and dumb, most of us are at the age where we've grown up and out of such nonsense. I guess there are some who will never grow up....
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:So I spent 30 minutes on hold with Bergen County, NJ to tell them I am fighting my ticket for being on a cell phone when I was not on my cell phone, the lady answers and tells me in a thick Jersey accent to just pay it, I said, no I was not on my cell phone, I am not paying it. So now, for whatever reason, they have to mail me my new court date, not sure why they can't just use the one on the ticket....

Someone probably fucked up the paperwork.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't get Covino's take on JIU at all. There is a huge difference between partying to hard and being a straight up asshole, drunk or sober, for 3 straight days.
Don't you eventually gage the crowd and realize that most were not looking for that kind of party? Well most do.

Most people act like asses when they are young and dumb, most of us are at the age where we've grown up and out of such nonsense. I guess there are some who will never grow up....
:high5:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
i watched that Food Inc movie, it was definitely eye-opening. i'm hoping that fucked up shit like that doesn't happen in Canada but I gurarantee it's going on somewhere. I may just have to buy more food from the mennonites locally I guess. it's just much more expensive and the produce doesn't last as long in fridge
michaelangelo Wrote:i watched that Food Inc movie, it was definitely eye-opening. i'm hoping that fucked up shit like that doesn't happen in Canada but I gurarantee it's going on somewhere. I may just have to buy more food from the mennonites locally I guess. it's just much more expensive and the produce doesn't last as long in fridge

Canada has menonites?
Joe Wrote:Mother fucker...

I'm eating vegetables from now on.

[youtube]enwU5jIXSlU[/youtube]
holy fuck, I cut down my red meat by a lot, and focus on chicken & fish, might just be fish going forward.

seriously I have chicken on my shopping list, what do we look for to make sure we buy chicken that was properly raised?
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
michaelangelo Wrote:i watched that Food Inc movie, it was definitely eye-opening. i'm hoping that fucked up shit like that doesn't happen in Canada but I gurarantee it's going on somewhere. I may just have to buy more food from the mennonites locally I guess. it's just much more expensive and the produce doesn't last as long in fridge

I decided to avoid buying cookies, because of all the extra crap they put into them. Those preservatives and stuff cannot be all that good for you. Really, I am trying to week out the majority of the processed food from my grocery list. Working around some of those preservatives, has made them a turn-off to me. I wanted to try that extreme couponing shit to help make my groceries costs less, but that's hard to do when I am buying meat, fresh fruits and veggies more than the rest.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, June 29, 2016 ~ It's Kind Of Friday Beckster 7 793 06-29-2016, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  It Really Is Friday, June 24, 2016 Today Beckster 28 1,989 06-24-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, June 23, 2016 ~ I almost thought it was Wednesday Beckster 34 2,333 06-23-2016, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tuesday, June 21, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 20 1,718 06-21-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday. June 20, 2016 ~ Bump Beckster 22 1,483 06-21-2016, 10:33 AM
  Tuesday, June 14, 2016 ~ It's Tuesday Beckster 21 2,223 06-14-2016, 03:08 PM
  Monday, June 13, 2016 ~ It's over Beckster 25 2,839 06-13-2016, 03:40 PM
  Friday, June 10, 2016 ~ RIP Gordie Beckster 15 911 06-10-2016, 02:51 PM
  Wednesday, June 8, 2016 ~ Ghost House Beckster 8 771 06-08-2016, 03:07 PM