Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Toooosday, June 7, 2011 ~ It's gonna be hot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
My final though on the DBC... Jerkman should blow JIU as a thank you for taking any heat off him.
Why was Jerkman not there for the Friday show?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My final though on the DBC... Jerkman should blow JIU as a thank you for taking any heat off him.
After meeting Jerkman on Thurs night I think he's actually a decent dude. His jerky is pretty tasty!
The Jersey Shore Posse!!!
[Image: a6cd0933-212f-8d17.jpg]

Pete, Matt & Myself
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My final though on the DBC... Jerkman should blow JIU as a thank you for taking any heat off him.
After meeting Jerkman on Thurs night I think he's actually a decent dude. His jerky is pretty tasty!

I'm just saying that Jerk-off comes off like an idiot and people were probably going to rag on him til the douche distrtacted everyone.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My final though on the DBC... Jerkman should blow JIU as a thank you for taking any heat off him.

Yeah, JIU sounds like a fun person... :roll:

Can they ban people from DBC's?
Morning all
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

I'm hearing that he's not a bad guy after all.
Lithium and Octane I find are much easier to listen to in the mornings, then in the afternoon/evening. Guess the DJs are playing music more my steeze.
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

There's a difference between being weird, and being an ass hole.
Good morning everyone!!!
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

There's a difference between being weird, and being an ass hole.
exactly
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!

It is a good morning. :high5:
LeNeve is weird, but no one has ever questioned whether he's a good guy or not.

Confusedarcasm:
So the rumors were true, the chevy dealer in town is closing June 3oth. No one is planning on opening it either at this time. I think the recession is finally in our area fully now. Kind of worries me, because it seemed that they were busy over there, and were selling new vehicles, hopefully this Ford dealer will stay open. I haven't seen any job postings anywhere. Not even mcdonalds. Actually there are truck driver jobs, a bunch of them, but I don't have a CDL, and I don't even think I can get a CDL.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19