Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Toooosday, June 7, 2011 ~ It's gonna be hot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
LeNeve Wrote:I need breakfast.

I need my morning snack
going to work on a mazda now.
had the a/c on yesterday because it was warm in here, this morning it's freezing, now the heat is on. bet this afternoon i'll have to turn the a/c back on. wierd weather here.
some douche in a black golf keeps coming here. it has 18 inch orange rims and a loud exhaust............ :douche:
The AC in our office doesn't work. Supposed to be in the upper 90s today wiith a heat index of 105 by 3PM. Should be an interest day a in my office.
Someone clogged the only fucking toilet in the whole building :flame:
Donginator Wrote:Someone clogged the only fucking toilet in the whole building :flame:
what a way to start the day!
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Someone clogged the only fucking toilet in the whole building :flame:
what a way to start the day!
:killme: I dont even know who to report it to, so its going to stay clogged
LeNeve Wrote:So the rumors were true, the chevy dealer in town is closing June 3oth. No one is planning on opening it either at this time. I think the recession is finally in our area fully now. Kind of worries me, because it seemed that they were busy over there, and were selling new vehicles, hopefully this Ford dealer will stay open. I haven't seen any job postings anywhere. Not even mcdonalds. Actually there are truck driver jobs, a bunch of them, but I don't have a CDL, and I don't even think I can get a CDL.

Swoot... it's always scary when that stuff happens.
Donginator Wrote:Of course Covino only comments on my posts from yesterdays show thread, and I come off looking bad Confusedwoot:

That's just Covino's way, don't let it get to you.
The power just went out for a second.
I hadn't saved.
Now I get to start back at where I was when I got here this morning.
Fuck dumb shit ass twat.
I'm ready to go home.
Texas Fan Wrote:Five Finger Death Punch - Bad Company :rock:

:rock:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Of course Covino only comments on my posts from yesterdays show thread, and I come off looking bad Confusedwoot:

That's just Covino's way, don't let it get to you.

Did he call you a 9 armed Donginator?
Chip Wrote:The power just went out for a second.
I hadn't saved.
Now I get to start back at where I was when I got here this morning.
Fuck dumb shit ass twat.
I'm ready to go home.

:roflmao: :roflmao: electricity put it's balls on you.
Texas Fan Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I need breakfast.

I need my morning snack

I need some chocolate. I gotta work til 8p tonight. it's gonna a fucking long-ass day. Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19