Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dec 28, 2010 ~ The last Tooooosday of the Year
I am pretty sure I have never passed out on the bath room floor.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:who has carpet in the kitchen.
Have you ever seen a house that has carpet in the kitchen and the bathroom? My friend's parent's house has that. The thought of the stains on that carpet make me want to :barf:

My house. When I bought it, not only was the entire house paneled, but it was carpeted in all rooms. Teh carpet was so nasty in the bathrooms that I tore it out immediately. Luckily there was linolium under the carpet in the bathrooms. Very odd for a house built in 2003.
Joe Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:who has carpet in the kitchen.
Have you ever seen a house that has carpet in the kitchen and the bathroom? My friend's parent's house has that. The thought of the stains on that carpet make me want to :barf:

My house. When I bought it, not only was the entire house paneled, but it was carpeted in all rooms. Teh carpet was so nasty in the bathrooms that I tore it out immediately. Luckily there was linolium under the carpet in the bathrooms. Very odd for a house built in 2003.

that is really odd. You only usually see bathroom carpet in peoples grandparents houses.
LeNeve Wrote:I am pretty sure I have never passed out on the bath room floor.

I have like 3 years ago in Ocean City Maryland. At the base of the toilet.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I am pretty sure I have never passed out on the bath room floor.

I have like 3 years ago in Ocean City Maryland. At the base of the toilet.
that is usually where my buddie was, even though we had a spare room for him with a bed right across the hall
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Just got a call from 910-378-4174. I missed the call, but looked up the number. Apparently this number has been calling Verizon customers telling them they owe money on their bill. From what I read it's not a Verizon number which makes sense since my bill just became available yesterday.
Joe Wrote:Just got a call from 910-378-4174. I missed the call, but looked up the number. Apparently this number has been calling Verizon customers telling them they owe money on their bill. From what I read it's not a Verizon number which makes sense since my bill just became available yesterday.
call them back and tell them they owe you money
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Just got a call from 910-378-4174. I missed the call, but looked up the number. Apparently this number has been calling Verizon customers telling them they owe money on their bill. From what I read it's not a Verizon number which makes sense since my bill just became available yesterday.
call them back and tell them they owe you money

then ask them what they are wearing, then start breathing hard.
That would a funny thing to do to tele marketers when they call. Start getting all sexy with them. :roflmao: :roflmao:
I think I'm going to have half a snickers with almonds.
the cable company didnt send me a bill one month, so they didnt get paid, then they turned my cable off. I called, they said it was turned off cause I didnt pay. I asked where my bill was. She said they sent it, I said so did I. She then added a re-connection fee to my bill. I was pretty hot at this moment and made sure that the person on the other end of the phone was gonna have a really really shitty day. I brought the dick factor pretty hard. When she wouldnt budge on anything. I hung up, called back. Spoke to someone else, not only did the take off the fee, they gave me a credit for the problems.
Finally someone brought something for me to do.
you could do an alignment on my car
Derick Wrote:you could do an alignment on my car

we don't do alignments.
another diesel pick up. This is the 3rd diesel in a row from the same guy. I wonder how many he has. Thats already like 150,000 dollars worth of trucks. Then another 10,000 dollars worth of tools and shit on them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, 07/22/2016: 6 year anniversary of the greatest day in radio history? Chip 17 1,725 07-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 8, 2015 ~ 37 Year Drought Beckster 31 399 06-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday 1/5/2015 - New Year Joe 57 1,403 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
  Happy New Year Derick 4 339 01-03-2015, 01:16 AM
  Tooooosday, Dec 16, 2014 ~ Pubic Hair............. Beckster 32 391 12-16-2014, 04:57 PM
  Thursday, May 1, 2014 The 121st Day of This Year Beckster 91 1,439 05-05-2014, 09:44 AM
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Monday, January 23 2012 - Year of the Dragon LeNeve 250 1,798 01-24-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Tooooosday, Jan 17, 2012 ~ 4 more days til the Weekend! Beckster 193 2,138 01-17-2012, 09:03 PM
  Monday, Jan 2, 2012 ~ Hello New Year Beckster 59 675 01-03-2012, 08:05 AM