Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8-25-10 Wednesday - What the Hell....
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:You should still snag pictures of them for me!

Took me a little bit to find it, but the last pictures I took of one was from in 2009, it's the 2011 Shelby.
[Image: 3938068605_51a0254041.jpg]
[Image: 3938848936_794cb8dfc3.jpg]

I loooove the '11 Shelby! The polka dots, not so much.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:England is overrated anyhow. Just a bunch of people with bad teeth, you can go to West Virginia to see that

Don't burst my happy bubble Dave! A friend from high school was living there at the time which is why I was going to go... I have come to the conclusion that although she is bigger she can reel in some really good looking dudes...

I want to see some more bikini shots of that hot friend of your that was posing on the beach back when we were on TOMB. Post those suckers up!

You mean her? I checked her FB page, she's had a bunch of them up but has taken them down since someone spray painted her house last month. This is the best you are going to get without doubling up pictures...
Brampton Wrote:I've been listening to the best of Stern this week and my #1 observation is that Artie is the most unlikeable human ever......He's a complete dick, who hates everyone and has more issues than anyone

The show is sooooo much more entertaining without him
I heard the clip this morning when him and Sal had this ongoing feud and Howard wanted it to end.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Nussie_T Wrote:You mean her? I checked her FB page, she's had a bunch of them up but has taken them down since someone spray painted her house last month. This is the best you are going to get without doubling up pictures...

whats her name, you can pm
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Nussie_T Wrote:One time I had a customer walk all the way to the door, look at me and go I just realized you are a fucking bitch. I replied thank you.
I agree with "the customer's always right" rule to a point but there's a fine line for everything. And that there definitely crossed it.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I was listening to the replay one my drive home. I hate when the guys start talking about a subject they know nothing about...

LiknedIn is a social network for professionals. If they are getting "spammed" by LinkedIn it is probably because someone wants to link with them, professionally.

It is not pussy to report Rich's injury. What if the mike stand would have broke on Taylor Swift? That is uncalled for and should be reported.

Piff and Twitter, he is doing the right thing. I didn't hear the Gary V. portion of the show but he is the guy that would know. Piff ids building his personal brand by using tools like Twitter, Facebook, Morning Mashup, etc. the right way. CnR could learn something from Piff on how to use twitter, they could also learn something from Patrick from Cocktails with P. He (or his producer) know how to utilize Twitter to promote his show not mock it.

I missed not participating during the live show. I have to figure out how to make that happen.
Pete Nice Wrote:I like this guy, I can't wait to hear his show tomorrow.

I agree, I have been following his wine podcast since the beginning. I think I have seen every episode with the exception of about 10, I am behind listening.

If I could present on camera, my dream job would be Gary V.
Pete Nice Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:my only vacation this year can only afford 4 nights, actually pretty much losing money this weekend, prices drop this weekend, thats why I am going away

The last vacation I went on was 3 years ago to Minneapolis for 3 nights... Whoo!!!
I was suppose to go to England last year but I went back to work early and then I just got wrapped up that I didn't go.

England is overrated anyhow. Just a bunch of people with bad teeth, you can go to West Virginia to see that

Or Uniontown.

I can't argue this... but I do have all of my teeth
So tomorrows show is gonna be about wine?

Booooooooooo, I guess I won't be listening
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:You mean her? I checked her FB page, she's had a bunch of them up but has taken them down since someone spray painted her house last month. This is the best you are going to get without doubling up pictures...

whats her name, you can pm

Her name is Tamara (Tam-ra). She's was whacko. Her and her husband used to get in tons of fights and you would come home and his shit would be scattered across their yard. Then loser Larry was riding his motor bike (without a helmet) and got smoked by a truck which was backing out. He died and she went ever nuttier. Now she's the town bicycle, she had her house spray painted slut & home wrecker last month which had the whole town in talks... mind you in a town of 1500... everybody knows everybody.
:hitit:
Brampton Wrote:Similak Child is a good one by Black Sheep

Drivin' me wild!
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
JDubb Wrote:I was listening to the replay one my drive home. I hate when the guys start talking about a subject they know nothing about...

LiknedIn is a social network for professionals. If they are getting "spammed" by LinkedIn it is probably because someone wants to link with them, professionally.

It is not pussy to report Rich's injury. What if the mike stand would have broke on Taylor Swift? That is uncalled for and should be reported.

Piff and Twitter, he is doing the right thing. I didn't hear the Gary V. portion of the show but he is the guy that would know. Piff ids building his personal brand by using tools like Twitter, Facebook, Morning Mashup, etc. the right way. CnR could learn something from Piff on how to use twitter, they could also learn something from Patrick from Cocktails with P. He (or his producer) know how to utilize Twitter to promote his show not mock it.

I missed not participating during the live show. I have to figure out how to make that happen.

you're soo smart Jdubb :douche:
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
:whomo:
:whomo:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM