Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/10 Wednesday - Like sands through the hour glass...
at least wait until she's done looking up at you with your weiner in her mouth, before you tell her this isn't workin @Rich LOL
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Haha I think Covino tried to get Nick in Franklin square's last name for me.
Nick sounds like this younger kid I went to high school with. During lacrosse practice I laid my lacrosse stick between his legs from behind and my friend went infront of him and he lifted him up between his leggs with the lacrosse stick. He fell to the ground and started crying. We got kicked out a practice for a week. Great times

[Image: 0.jpg]
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
BigFan Wrote:Haha I think Covino tried to get Nick in Franklin square's last name for me.
Nick sounds like this younger kid I went to high school with. During lacrosse practice I laid my lacrosse stick between his legs from behind and my friend went infront of him and he lifted him up between his leggs with the lacrosse stick. He fell to the ground and started crying. We got kicked out a practice for a week. Great times

Did you ask him to get it?
Off topic but something for all you gamers from Dr. Pepper
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mlgpro.com/thirdparty/partners/drpepper/ugh/watch.php">http://www.mlgpro.com/thirdparty/partne ... /watch.php</a><!-- m -->
Greg Mercer Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I have food poisoning. Lost 10 pounds in the last 36 hours.

Have to go.

Damn, dude...that sucks. Hope you're feeling better by Saturday. If the plan changes let me know.

I'm back. Had to poop.

I should be better by tonight. NEVER eat sushi from Giant Eagle.

Yesterday was pure hell, vomiting, diarhhea, leg cramps, massive headache, dizziness, nausia and lighteheadedness. I couldn't even sit up without almost passing out.

Better today, but I am still weak as hell.

Saturday should be good though. I called off work today and yesterday but have to work tomororw and Friday.

At least I lost 10 pounds!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
edoblin Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:Haha I think Covino tried to get Nick in Franklin square's last name for me.

mentioned it in the in show thread one day, Covino must have remembered
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
wyoian Wrote:at least wait until she's done looking up at you with your weiner in her mouth, before you tell her this isn't workin @Rich LOL

Hey, who's the new guy?

Welcome to DBN!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
wyoian Wrote:at least wait until she's done looking up at you with your weiner in her mouth, before you tell her this isn't workin @Rich LOL

Hey, who's the new guy?

Welcome to DBN!!!

Thanks P-Woww
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"

:clap: :clap: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
a pickup I'm working on says "mcjunkin" on the side.

Hey, who's the new guy?

Welcome to DBN!!!

He's my new friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Greg Mercer Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I have food poisoning. Lost 10 pounds in the last 36 hours.

Have to go.

Damn, dude...that sucks. Hope you're feeling better by Saturday. If the plan changes let me know.

I'm back. Had to poop.

I should be better by tonight. NEVER eat sushi from Giant Eagle.

Yesterday was pure hell, vomiting, diarhhea, leg cramps, massive headache, dizziness, nausia and lighteheadedness. I couldn't even sit up without almost passing out.

Better today, but I am still weak as hell.

Saturday should be good though. I called off work today and yesterday but have to work tomororw and Friday.

At least I lost 10 pounds!!!
TMI!! Another reason to NOT EAT FISH!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Hey, who's the new guy?
iva's new friend
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
BigFan Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:

mentioned it in the in show thread one day, Covino must have remembered

Just one week...that was almost worth it !!!!!!! :roflmao:
wyoian Wrote:

Hey, who's the new guy?

Welcome to DBN!!!

Thanks P-Woww

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM