Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/18/11 - 3 more months of this...
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to sneak some budlight into the twilight movie tonight.

Are you seriously going to the movie tonight? It shouldn't be too bad. Breaking Dawn is one of the better books... Bella & Edward have crazy sex and he knocks her up...

:killme: :killme: :killme:

do you want me to record it on my phone, and send it to you?
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to sneak some budlight into the twilight movie tonight.

Are you seriously going to the movie tonight? It shouldn't be too bad. Breaking Dawn is one of the better books... Bella & Edward have crazy sex and he knocks her up...

I heard they don't sparkle anymore. I can't wait until those other vampires feither. that is cool.

They only sparkle in the sunlight and since Forks, WA is so rainy all the time that's why the choose to live there. Depending on where they cut off the book for the second part it might show some pretty cool vampires with their "talents"
Confusedad:
70 degrees again today. too bad I'm working. Still nice to have the doors open though
Chip Wrote:Confusedad:

I can send you the bootleg video of the vampire movie too buddy
Where are my damn flyers!? It's Friday.... they are delivered on Thursdays damn it!
NussieT Wrote:Where are my damn flyers!? It's Friday.... they are delivered on Thursdays damn it!

They won last night!
:high5:

I wonder how the Penguins did...
NussieT Wrote:Where are my damn flyers!? It's Friday.... they are delivered on Thursdays damn it!

they are all naked, at Chip's house.
LeNeve Wrote:

I hope you're the victim of a clitoris attack... I think...
LeNeve Wrote:

Actually they are all in Winnipeg tonight. They play the Jets Saturday afternoon...
http://yfrog.com/g0mp9pj
I hate getting my car serviced

new rear breaks & fluid change, new battery, major maintenance, car lock fixed over $1,000

need to fix suspension & timing belts in the spring another $1,000

I need to find a 2nd job or a better paying primary job :killme: :rant:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:That sounds like denial.

Just like the fact that you are pregnant again...

The difference is I am actually NOT pregnant, I would say it's damn near impossible for me to be pregnant.

My point exactly, :thanks:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Actually they are all in Winnipeg tonight. They play the Jets Saturday afternoon...
http://yfrog.com/g0mp9pj

they are all naked at Josh's then

Flyers suck!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:That sounds like denial.

Just like the fact that you are pregnant again...

The difference is I am actually NOT pregnant, I would say it's damn near impossible for me to be pregnant.

My point exactly, :thanks:

You just don't get it... never mind..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday - 1/31/13 - 4 months. LeNeve 77 462 01-31-2013, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice