Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/18/11 - 3 more months of this...
and Jim will be back in the hospital with a colitis attack which brings on the kidney stones... not looking forward to it. I warned him.... but NO... don't listen to Tina.
And good day to you too nice lady
When I first read that, I read it as "clitoris attack".
Not listening to T could bring on a clitoris attack I guess.
Chip Wrote:When I first read that, I read it as "clitoris attack".

I'd rather be attacked by a clitoris than a colitis.
My boss got his xbox, and he was going to put dildo baggins as his gamer tag, he heard them say it on the show, but there were no dildo baggins available.
LeNeve Wrote:

Does a clitoris attack lead to coitus?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Does a clitoris attack lead to coitus?

if it doesn't, then its attacking you wrong
What are your plans for the weekend!?

Friday - Other than odd jobs for Jim that I want to punch him in the face about because he always leaves them for the last minute and the Santa Claus Parade in Selkrik during the evening absolutely nothing... relaxing with my kids.

Saturday - The Christmas craft show is in Selkirk so my MIL and I are going and we are dropping Mike & the FIL off at the model railroad show, then doing some Christmas shopping possibly.

Sunday - Bombers vs Ti-Cats for the East Final. It's going to be -11C (12F) outside. I am going to freeze my ass off but it's the last game ever to be played at Canad Inn Stadiums, we are one win away from the grey cup... going to be a good afternoon... minus the cold.
Then we are ordering Chinese food for dinner and playing board games.
Hondo Wrote:And good day to you too nice lady

Hello dear sir... This is better that what I was going to say... I was going to say one more honey to do and I'll punch your face in...
[quote="NussieT"]What are your plans for the weekend!?

Friday night - Call of Duty

Saturday - Michigan Game, call of duty

Sunday - NFL games, Call of duty

:grin:
Diesel gas sucks my ass
Brampton Wrote:Diesel gas sucks my ass

I hate diesel exhaust fumes. Shit makes me start sneezing, and difficult to breath.

I have to get diesel fuel in about an hour, fill up the mini excavator that we rented from the hutterite colony and then meet them... and that all depends if Hydro is done putting up the wire..
LeNeve Wrote:

I hate diesel exhaust fumes. Shit makes me start sneezing, and difficult to breath.

When I worked in the shop with the guys, there was an odd time that the shop would smell like it only when they were bringing them in, after they were parked the exhaust hoses were hooked up. I did have a pencil pusher in the office who has never had kids before tell me my kids were going to be fucked up because of the fumes... They are normal.. all have 10 fingers & 10 toes.
LeNeve Wrote:

:whomo:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday - 1/31/13 - 4 months. LeNeve 77 462 01-31-2013, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice