Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday, Sept 16 2011...the Weekend is gonna get ya
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Chip, are you going to meet Beckster and I for BLT's Monday night?

Beckster, is Jim coming?

Yes, he is. He's quite excited, too. Kind of has me worried. Chip, you've been talking about coming to Tonys forever, quit being a pussy and get up here on Monday!

Did you miss the part where it's almost a 2 hour drive?

everything is a 2 hour drive for me, you don't see me crying about it.

How many miles do you put on your car a year?
You can't be making too many of those 2 hour drives.

Apparently I'm just old and lazy now, I don't think I can dedicate myself to 4 hours of driving on a weekday.
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm so sorry for how large this pic is, but I cant believe how stupid some people are

Holy hell... I can't imagine the sound that made when it happened.
me and my neighbor have been inspecting that photo for about 15 minutes. We cant stop theorizing and laughing. We have to find the guy who did this, and I want to know what type of vehicle it is from
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Yes, he is. He's quite excited, too. Kind of has me worried. Chip, you've been talking about coming to Tonys forever, quit being a pussy and get up here on Monday!

Sweet! I was hoping Jim would make it.

Yeah.. I think I need to prepare for to be hit with a ton of tater and pie jokes. :roll:

Chip, you seriously gonna miss this?

I know.
It's tempting.
I haven't said no for sure yet...
Spent the last 2 hours looking for my girlfirends cell phone she lost, no clue where it is :killme:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm so sorry for how large this pic is, but I cant believe how stupid some people are

me and my neighbor have been inspecting that photo for about 15 minutes. We cant stop theorizing and laughing. We have to find the guy who did this, and I want to know what type of vehicle it is from

Who the hell encouraged him to do that is my question???
NussieT Wrote:I am going through my fantasy football team and I think I am going to dominate Brampton.
I probably have the worst team. I'm glad I had a power failure during the draft Confusedad:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I used to help a friend set up cars for demolition derbies at the county fair. We would weld up the gears in the diff., but not the way he did it in that pic.
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

i figure when youre stupid, and someone tells you to weld the gears, you look at the big ones and figure its those.
Donginator Wrote:Spent the last 2 hours looking for my girlfirends cell phone she lost, no clue where it is :killme:

That sucks. My kids always steal it and I find it between the couch cushions or in their beds.
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I'm sure someone told him about the "lincoln locker" trick. You weld your spiders up, and have a full locking rear end. only good for getting traction in a drag race in a straight line really. he welded the wrong gears together.
NussieT Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Spent the last 2 hours looking for my girlfirends cell phone she lost, no clue where it is :killme:

That sucks. My kids always steal it and I find it between the couch cushions or in their beds.
she watches twins, so I am hoping it shows up eventually
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I am going through my fantasy football team and I think I am going to dominate Brampton.
I probably have the worst team. I'm glad I had a power failure during the draft Confusedad:

Oh give it time... once players get injured and stuff I have nno clue what to do and then I start to suck again.
Chip Wrote:How many miles do you put on your car a year?
You can't be making too many of those 2 hour drives.

Apparently I'm just old and lazy now, I don't think I can dedicate myself to 4 hours of driving on a weekday.
I put on 15,000 to 18,000 miles a year, I think that's a lot.
Brampton Wrote:i figure when youre stupid, and someone tells you to weld the gears, you look at the big ones and figure its those.

Hahaha! Try explaining what you did to those guys who told you to weld the gears.... Hahahaha
Donginator Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

she watches twins, so I am hoping it shows up eventually

Oh jesus... Someone will eventually find it here's hoping it's still in one piece...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Sept 5, 2018 ~ Hello Beckster 6 951 09-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM