Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday, August 12, 2011 - It's Friday bitches!
NussieT Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Year round trip around the world, that much cost some mucho $$$.

As for my plans, probably going over to my dads to help take everything out of his garage and put into storage so he can get his garage painted and fixed up. He keeps saying he needs more room for all his new toys.

My cousin and his wife have been saving for three years for this trip. I can't even remember all the places they plan on going. I do know they are starting off in Japan and they are meeting my aunt & uncle in Guatemala in April for their annual trip.

That would be fucking awesome, I would love to do that. If I sold my house, sports memorabilia, cars and pretty much everything I own, cashed in my stocks and 401K, I could do it. Then I would have to live with my parents for a few years when I got back until I had enough to buy a house and start all that shit all over again. I would love to do it, but reality let's me know it will never happen.

I do think I need to start selling some shit on ebay though, I have a ton of sports memorabilia and stuff I could sell. Clean out the house and make a few G at the same time maybe.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:It's Friday!!! What are everybodies plans!?
I have to mow the lawn again :killme: Other than that, I have no idea.

Tonight I will watch the Steeler game and write work reports.

Mow the lawn, clean our camping supplies that are in the garage and put them away in the basement, go to Costco, work Saturday 7AM to 7PM, work Sunday 7AM to 3PM and then drive to my parents and stay there Sunday night b/c I work in NYC again next week.

All work, no play.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I bet Black Ice is thinking about Beckster during this call.
Pete Nice Wrote:That would be fucking awesome, I would love to do that. If I sold my house, sports memorabilia, cars and pretty much everything I own, cashed in my stocks and 401K, I could do it. Then I would have to live with my parents for a few years when I got back until I had enough to buy a house and start all that shit all over again. I would love to do it, but reality let's me know it will never happen.

I do think I need to start selling some shit on ebay though, I have a ton of sports memorabilia and stuff I could sell. Clean out the house and make a few G at the same time maybe.

They are both 23 years old, they decided a year before their wedding that they were going to do this trip. They have been saving money for three years, moved in with my aunt & uncle last fall to save money. They figured they should do this before they have kids and would be unable.
Brian Wrote:I bet Black Ice is thinking about Beckster during this call.
and Chip
LeNeve Wrote:
and Chip
Haha, yeah.
Pete Nice Wrote:Tonight I will watch the Steeler game and write work reports.

That reminds me the Bombers play Saturday night in BC at 9 pm. I'll probably watch the game after the kids are gone to bed.
LeNeve Wrote:
and Chip

I can't listen right now, so I don't know what the call is about.
But why would it make me think of Tater?
Is she 'eating' more ice cream?
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:That would be fucking awesome, I would love to do that. If I sold my house, sports memorabilia, cars and pretty much everything I own, cashed in my stocks and 401K, I could do it. Then I would have to live with my parents for a few years when I got back until I had enough to buy a house and start all that shit all over again. I would love to do it, but reality let's me know it will never happen.

They are both 23 years old, they decided a year before their wedding that they were going to do this trip. They have been saving money for three years, moved in with my aunt & uncle last fall to save money. They figured they should do this before they have kids and would be unable.

That is the perfect age to do it. I wish I could go back to when I was 16 years old with the knowledge I have now and relive my life from 16 on. I would do so much shit different.

Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
and Chip

It was your foot, wasn't it?
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
and Chip
Haha, yeah.

Was that a gay joke?
You guys really come up with the lamest gay jokes.
This one isn't even a gay joke.
I think, I still don't know what the call is about.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
and Chip

It was your foot, wasn't it?

That's what it was about?
Haha, yeah, it was.
My toe was all messed up.
Chip Wrote:I think, I still don't know what the call is about.
Black Ice was talking about how he cuddles.
Dick Hotskin
thats the name of a guy on this repair order I have. :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
and Chip

I think it was a gay joke.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip