Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 6/1/2011 - DBC Day 2
Brian Wrote:I'm with Leneve, I would like to go to the studio but not with 50 other people sitting in folding chairs.

For me it's less awkward with the group
I've lost my husband again. He was here around noon talking to his brother and then sometime between 12:30 - 1:15 he went missing. I'd go check out the recycle sites but he took my car with Julianna's car seat in it and there is no way in hell I am getting a $500 ticket for transporting a child without a carseat.
43% humidity here, and that sucks for me. yuck. I like it around 5%
Nussie_T Wrote:I've lost my husband again. He was here around noon talking to his brother and then sometime between 12:30 - 1:15 he went missing. I'd go check out the recycle sites but he took my car with Julianna's car seat in it and there is no way in hell I am getting a $500 ticket for transporting a child without a carseat.

he went to the dude bowl.
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I'm with Leneve, I would like to go to the studio but not with 50 other people sitting in folding chairs.

I would feel more awkward in the group. I would also feel weird going alone though.
Nussie_T Wrote:I've lost my husband again. He was here around noon talking to his brother and then sometime between 12:30 - 1:15 he went missing. I'd go check out the recycle sites but he took my car with Julianna's car seat in it and there is no way in hell I am getting a $500 ticket for transporting a child without a carseat.

He's in the barn. Confusedheep:
LeNeve Wrote:

he went to the dude bowl.

No he wouldn't go there... he hates large groups of people... I don't even think he likes to bowl.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I would feel more awkward in the group. I would also feel weird going alone though.

That would be a bit odd at first. I already met 3 of the guys there so at least I know I can look for them when I get there.
Joe Wrote:

No. He's in 3 or 4 places. 1) The recycle depot, 2) Eric's pit
3) His parents house or 4) AgriTel (one of our customers) fixing something.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

That would be a bit odd at first. I already met 3 of the guys there so at least I know I can look for them when I get there.

I was going to say: Pete,Jdumb and who else.. then I remembered Mercer
Nussie_T Wrote:I was going to say: Pete,Jdumb and who else.. then I remembered Mercer

I'm not even sure if Mercer knew who I was when I met him. He probably just thought I was a friend of Pete's crowd.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I will be dressed up as a black ops character :high5:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

No. He's in 3 or 4 places. 1) The recycle depot, 2) Eric's pit 3) His parents house or 4) AgriTel (one of our customers) fixing something.

:?
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

No. He's in 3 or 4 places. 1) The recycle depot, 2) Eric's pit 3) His parents house or 4) AgriTel (one of our customers) fixing something.

:?

technically a dude bowl.
Donginator Wrote:I will be dressed up as a black ops character :high5:

I'll be the guy with the black and white face paint and the tiger camo cell phone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM