Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, feb 28 2011- WOW
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Richards has a NTC, and would only waive it to go to NY.
Kinda takes all the negotiating power out of Nieuwendyk's hands.

Then they should have taken the Rangers best offer. They failed. Teams need to stop giving players NTC's, they are fucking stupid, in all sports.

Maybe they think they can sign him.
They have a new owner coming in, and want to keep the on ice product marketable.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Then they should have taken the Rangers best offer. They failed. Teams need to stop giving players NTC's, they are fucking stupid, in all sports.

They have a new owner coming in, and want to keep the on ice product marketable.

It NEVER works out that way. NO star wants to hang out on a rebuilding team while they lose. RIchards will be a Ranger by July.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
i can't get on cod until after my daughter goes to sleep, her bedtime is 8pm mountain which is 10 eastern. the AI was a little weak, even though i couldn't kill any of them (i blame my whack level 1 gun) but what better way to get the 'ol confidence up. i was on last night with one of my buddies and we kept getting matched with freakin awesome players that would beat the shit out of us. that kinda sucked.

pete, did your wife make you go to bed on sat. night? lol
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

It NEVER works out that way. NO star wants to hang out on a rebuilding team while they lose. RIchards will be a Ranger by July.

I don't understand why anyone would want to be a Ranger anyway.
All they do is sign every big name player they can, and every year they strugle to get into the playoffs. With one of the leagues best goalies.
Sather is a moron. He was the luckiest GM in the history of GMs with the team he had in the 80's, and he's turned that into one hell of a long, sucky career.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:All I can think about is going home and playing COD

I know, me too.
I usually watch tv, or listen to the C&R replay while having a couple beers. Then when I get a buzz on I start playing. Usually around 7 or 8 central time.

That is kind of late here, can we bump that timetable up some?

yeah, I'll try for 6 or 7 I guess.
I need to turn my spare room into a game room...
michaelangelo Wrote:i can't get on cod until after my daughter goes to sleep, her bedtime is 8pm mountain which is 10 eastern. the AI was a little weak, even though i couldn't kill any of them (i blame my whack level 1 gun) but what better way to get the 'ol confidence up. i was on last night with one of my buddies and we kept getting matched with freakin awesome players that would beat the shit out of us. that kinda sucked.

Ya, she has a tendency to get irritated when I am on for more than an hour. especially since I spent most of the last month on the road and not at home.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Then they should have taken the Rangers best offer. They failed. Teams need to stop giving players NTC's, they are fucking stupid, in all sports.

I don't understand why anyone would want to be a Ranger anyway.
All they do is sign every big name player they can, and every year they strugle to get into the playoffs. With one of the leagues best goalies.
Sather is a moron. He was the luckiest GM in the history of GMs with the team he had in the 80's, and he's turned that into one hell of a long, sucky career.

I agree, Rangers are a shit show. everyone on that team is overrated except Gaborik and Lundqvist. But it's New York City, I guess guys want to go there and there is more marketing money there also. I guess it's a money thing.

Pete Nice Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i can't get on cod until after my daughter goes to sleep, her bedtime is 8pm mountain which is 10 eastern. the AI was a little weak, even though i couldn't kill any of them (i blame my whack level 1 gun) but what better way to get the 'ol confidence up. i was on last night with one of my buddies and we kept getting matched with freakin awesome players that would beat the shit out of us. that kinda sucked.

Ya, she has a tendency to get irritated when I am on for more than an hour. especially since I spent most of the last month on the road and not at home.

damn just an hour? My wife doesn't give a shit. I make her bring me beer while I'm playing.
Pete Nice Wrote:

I don't play until all the shit that needs to be done around the house is done. after I put my daughter to bed, I do the dishes, that's usually all i have to do, then I can play.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

damn just an hour? My wife doesn't give a shit. I make her bring me beer while I'm playing.

I have been on the road 90% of the last month though. I am going to be home 90% of the time now, so it will be fine in a week or two. She ALWAYS wants me to go to bed when she does though, it's kind of annoying especially since she goes to bed way earlier than I do. At least when I am doing work stuff I have an excuse to stay up, but if I am playing games, not so much.

My mom got me a tiny branding iron with my initials for christmas. I want to brand something, but don't know what to brand.
LeNeve Wrote:My mom got me a tiny branding iron with my initials for christmas. I want to brand something, but don't know what to brand.
My mom got me the same kind of thing, except it had the whole alphabet so I can spell/brand whatever I want. I'm going to brand a steak once I start bbq'ing again.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My mom got me a tiny branding iron with my initials for christmas. I want to brand something, but don't know what to brand.
My mom got me the same kind of thing, except it had the whole alphabet so I can spell/brand whatever I want. I'm going to brand a steak once I start bbq'ing again.

A whole set would be cool. I have mine sitting here at work next to my pc. I could brand my plastic buckets I guess.
Confusedhock:

http://splitsider.com/2011/02/the-day-tw...t-simpson/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT