Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dec 28, 2010 ~ The last Tooooosday of the Year
my Mom keeps saying yall. She never said that before she moved to Texas.
Derick Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:fuck, i just dropped my lunch on the floor by the microwave, now i have to go get something
5 second rule?
I don't think so
[Image: d15b6bfc-3fd0-7e3e.jpg]
I couldn't pick it up that fast. Turkey and mashed potatoes with gravy. I'm pretty bummed
LeNeve Wrote:my Mom keeps saying yall. She never said that before she moved to Texas.
i was in atlanta when i graduated college, we went to this bar and our waitress kept saying y'all, the drunker we got the more we kept asking her to say it. She was getting pissed. She finally said "i'm not gonna say y'all for you any more". We busted out laughing. She was hot
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
who has carpet in the kitchen.
LeNeve Wrote:done voting. what should I do for the rest of the day now.

Zombie-proof your car
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:who has carpet in the kitchen.
Have you ever seen a house that has carpet in the kitchen and the bathroom? My friend's parent's house has that. The thought of the stains on that carpet make me want to :barf:
If I was Ron, and I worked in a place with more employees I would have left it there.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Have you ever seen a house that has carpet in the kitchen and the bathroom? My friend's parent's house has that. The thought of the stains on that carpet make me want to :barf:

I have wood and linoleum everywhere. Kids can fuck some carpet up quick.
michaelangelo Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:fuck, i just dropped my lunch on the floor by the microwave, now i have to go get something
5 second rule?
I don't think so
[Image: d15b6bfc-3fd0-7e3e.jpg]
I couldn't pick it up that fast. Turkey and mashed potatoes with gravy. I'm pretty bummed

Confusedwoot:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brian in NY Wrote:
i lived in a house in college that had carpet in one of the bathrooms. I had a buddy that liked to pass out on the floor there
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
i lived in a house in college that had carpet in one of the bathrooms. I had a buddy that liked to pass out on the floor there

good way to catch cheek herpes.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

good way to catch cheek herpes.
good way to wake up with someone taking a shit over you
It's not a kitchen, just a room with a fridge and microwave in my office. Luckily we have a portable steam cleaner
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

When I pass out I like a cold bathroom floor... :grin:
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

When I pass out I like a cold bathroom floor... :grin:
Confusedhock:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, 07/22/2016: 6 year anniversary of the greatest day in radio history? Chip 17 1,725 07-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 8, 2015 ~ 37 Year Drought Beckster 31 399 06-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday 1/5/2015 - New Year Joe 57 1,403 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
  Happy New Year Derick 4 339 01-03-2015, 01:16 AM
  Tooooosday, Dec 16, 2014 ~ Pubic Hair............. Beckster 32 391 12-16-2014, 04:57 PM
  Thursday, May 1, 2014 The 121st Day of This Year Beckster 91 1,439 05-05-2014, 09:44 AM
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Monday, January 23 2012 - Year of the Dragon LeNeve 250 1,798 01-24-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Tooooosday, Jan 17, 2012 ~ 4 more days til the Weekend! Beckster 193 2,138 01-17-2012, 09:03 PM
  Monday, Jan 2, 2012 ~ Hello New Year Beckster 59 675 01-03-2012, 08:05 AM