Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 12/6/2010 - Day 3 of the same show......
LeNeve Wrote:I've based some of my purchases off of arguments on here too. Now I want a mac for some reason. Just from the passion people have for it. I feel like a macbook would tickle my balls with no questions asked. Which is something I want in all my tech.
don't be a sheep....... Confusedlap:
Just got back from my interview......seemed to go well
Hey Joe......Happy Holidays??????

thats some POA right there!!!!!!!!
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I've based some of my purchases off of arguments on here too. Now I want a mac for some reason. Just from the passion people have for it. I feel like a macbook would tickle my balls with no questions asked. Which is something I want in all my tech.
Confusedheep:
Brampton Wrote:Just got back from my interview......seemed to go well

I haven't gone on many interviews.
But the last one I went on, I thought it went well, and I never got called back.
And since then I've realized a few things I did wrong.
That's something I'd need some practice at.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Confusedheep:
are you supposed to be the sheep in that image?? :?
Brampton Wrote:Hey Joe......Happy Holidays??????

thats some POA right there!!!!!!!!

Good call.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Confusedheep:
are you supposed to be the sheep in that image?? :?

You can either be the sheep.
Or the guy raping it.
What's it gonna be?
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Anyone watch the Simpsons last night?
Moe went down on Katey Perry.

I watched a little bit of it, but I like to watch tv with the captions on, and fox is like 30 seconds ahead with the captions, and it annoys the shit out of me, so I don't watch fox anymore. Other than for football.

your weird
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I gave up on my job search, no one responds, I actually get happy when I get a rejection letter, at least they got my resume

I have come to terms I will be stuck at a entry level job with low pay, just need to live a cheap lifestyle :killme:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I think I would rather rape the sheep, rather than be a raped sheep.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Wow, I'm glad I missed the ITS today otherwise I would be so pissed right now. If you want a PC buy a FUCKING PC. I like mac that is what I am going to buy. I'm not going to tell you you are wrong and you are not going to tell me I'm worng. You want a PC buy the FUCKING PC, if you want a Mac buy the FUCKING Mac. It's your preference just like blackberry v. droid v. iPhone. I have been part of these agruments for so long and they are always the same :killme:

IT guys are always on the same side of the argument which makes sence. They need PCs otherwise they wouldn't have a job or a staff to service them.

Confusedhock:
It's fun to argue though.

See. He talks about not telling people what to buy, but then he still takes a shot at PCs, and joins the argument there at the end.

I jsut don't understand why people pay 3 times the money for a product that is inferior in every way EXCEPT that it doesn't get viruses as easy, has somewhat better media and a different OS. And you know Apple makes their shit hard as hell to make changes to.

That is why I call people who are so loyal to Apple fanboys, b/c they are brainwashed to believe Apple products are superior. Apple has a phenomenal brainwashing department. I would actually consider a Mac if they were the exact same price and specs as a PC.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I watched a little bit of it, but I like to watch tv with the captions on, and fox is like 30 seconds ahead with the captions, and it annoys the shit out of me, so I don't watch fox anymore. Other than for football.

your weird

I like the volume low, so I can hear shit going on around me. I don't need anybody trying to break into my house, or an airplane to crash into it while I'm there.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

your weird

I like the volume low, so I can hear shit going on around me. I don't need anybody trying to break into my house, or an airplane to crash into it while I'm there.

You're not helping your case.
LeNeve Wrote:I went to the bar saturday night, and I snuck in my own beer.

That's very Russian of you, Russians do that all the time, it's usually liquor though not beer.

I now have 3 flasks as home for going to the bar.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT