Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday March 1, 2010.........The Maple Leaf Forever
Although If i'm in Mexico, I just leave the Mexican money that I have left over...
Iva13 Wrote:I don't leave the maid a tip in the room...

1 night no but average $3-5/day for a week or more.
Honestly, I never realized you're suppose to tip the maids in a hotel.
edoblin Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:Did anyone catch the marriage ref last night? Any thoughts? I thought it was pretty funny... especially the first segment w the dude that stuffed his dog.

That was on? What channel?

NBC

Crap... I was hoping it would be on a cable channel, so they could replay it a shitload of times.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:I used to deliver pizza when I was in HS... I'm pretty sure you're suppose to base your tip on a percentage of the price of the food.
yes but some companies build in a charge. For instance here some pizza companies charge $3 for delivery. So if i tip the delivery guy $2, and he gets that charge too, he just made $5 off me, DONT THINK SO PIZZA GUY

Pizza hut charges extra for delivery here too. pay the drivers per trip etc... so they are already getting extra for delivering it.
edoblin Wrote:Honestly, I never realized you're suppose to tip the maids in a hotel.

That's what the little envelope is for on the dresser :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:Speaking of beer, bud light golden wheat tastes disgusting. :barf: one sip and I was done.
My wife bought Bud Light Lime on the weekend.......she won't be getting any help from me on that crap :barf:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:I used to deliver pizza when I was in HS... I'm pretty sure you're suppose to base your tip on a percentage of the price of the food.
yes but some companies build in a charge. For instance here some pizza companies charge $3 for delivery. So if i tip the delivery guy $2, and he gets that charge too, he just made $5 off me, DONT THINK SO PIZZA GUY

Pizza hut charges extra for delivery here too. pay the drivers per trip etc... so they are already getting extra for delivering it.
exactly, they are already getting a tip
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Speaking of beer, bud light golden wheat tastes disgusting. :barf: one sip and I was done.
your allowed to drink at work?

i dont know I have never tried, and it is not posted anywhere saying not to. I tried one friday night.
I've seen some people pull that BS w/ the betting pools... At my old job... this woman won a superbowl box pool and the guy that was running it flipped out when she didn't tip him. I say there's no way you tip the guy running the pool.
I hate when people have tip jars like at a coffee house or hot dog stand...WTF
JDubb Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I don't leave the maid a tip in the room...

1 night no but average $3-5/day for a week or more.

I was on a trip for work and I bought a shitload of tools and drills and shit like that. I left the other bed piled with trash when I left.
Iva13 Wrote:I hate when people have tip jars like at a coffee house or hot dog stand...WTF

And then give you the stink eye if you don't drop something in and than throw your purchase at you... Gee, that makes me want to go back and drop in some change or a bill = Fail.
JDubb Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I hate when people have tip jars like at a coffee house or hot dog stand...WTF

And then give you the stink eye if you don't drop something in and than throw your purchase at you... Gee, that makes me want to go back and drop in some change or a bill = Fail.

Exactly
Funny how the usher at the baseball game gets a tip to wipe your seat off with a dirty towel but the usher at a $150+ broadway show doesnt get tipped
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM