Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday December 19, 2011 Monday Night Football!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:oh, and I'm pretty sure I know how JIU can party like that. I'd be really surprised, and impressed if he can drink like that without doing some kind of drug.

One of the NYC guys saw him doing coke at the DBC, I can't remember who, Anthony or Dan I think.

yeah, the way they decribed him partying, I automatically was thinking, yeah he's doing blow. I don't hate him for it.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Was Narzan at the DBC JDubb? Was he one of Alberta beef or is he a new Alberta Beef?
Yeah, he was there. I sat next to him at the movie, before he fell asleep :roflmao:

That was Narzan? I never knew. I never got a chance to talk to Alberta Beef b/c they were usually with JIU when I was around and JIU ignored me all week, as I ignored him. Did he have all the curly hair or was he the other guy?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:oh, and I'm pretty sure I know how JIU can party like that. I'd be really surprised, and impressed if he can drink like that without doing some kind of drug.

One of the NYC guys saw him doing coke at the DBC, I can't remember who, Anthony or Dan I think.
I didn't hear that but I would not be surprised.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Was Narzan at the DBC JDubb? Was he one of Alberta beef or is he a new Alberta Beef?
Yeah, he was there. I sat next to him at the movie, before he fell asleep :roflmao:

That was Narzan? I never knew. I never got a chance to talk to Alberta Beef b/c they were usually with JIU when I was around and JIU ignored me all week, as I ignored him. Did he have all the curly hair or was he the other guy?
That's him.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

yeah, the way they decribed him partying, I automatically was thinking, yeah he's doing blow. I don't hate him for it.

I don't hate him for it either, he is just and asshole, coke or no coke.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
JDubb is an alchoholic in December.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if he had a drug problem.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I don't hate him for it either, he is just and asshole, coke or no coke.

yeah, still an asshole fo sho.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised at all if he had a drug problem.

a part of me is wondering how much he had on him, and the other part of me is saying shame on him, it's a small part though.
I'm tired now, just talking about partying. Confusedad:
Too many tardy erections, and you get sent to the principles office I think.
retardy erections
Cloveman hit it out of the park here...
[Image: rockitthepooh2.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:Cloveman hit it out of the park here...
[Image: rockitthepooh2.jpg]

Ehh, I think it would be better with a real picture of Ralph with the Winnie the Pooh stuff shopped on it.

Wow, TOMB is beating up Mercer today. Calling him a 30 yr old virgin, no ass getting... Harsh!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM