Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/29/2011......back to school
I don't buy X-mas gifts for anyone but my wife, sister and parents. My wife gets the most, my parents get a few each and my sister gets one. Everyone else can suck it.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
i only get a gift for my wife, parents and kids. i have so many nieces and nephews on my wife's side that we draw names. so, not too many gifts to buy. the problem with our family is that there are 10 birthday between December 1-February 1. that's probably the biggest reason that we cut down so much.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I swear I've been back on here only since last week and my work is already slipping.........damn it....

You better not leave again!!!!

I'm not....I missed being here :grin:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:So much truth in that

#5 frustrates me to no end, how do you fold those fuckers?

I would love to figure that out myself. I tend to ball them up.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:my xbox cord has shipped

I bought a Seagate 2TB hard drive this morning from Amazon for $99.
I went back to see if it shipped yet, and noticed the price had gone back up to $169.
Hurray for me.
Does Amazon do 2 hour sales?

I bought an AMD PHENOM II X4 840 Boxed Processor HDX840WFGMBOX
3.2ghz quad-core processor for $60 new. I keep forgetting to put it up on ebay for sale. What should i sell it for?
@ilikegirlsdaily
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: 391988_2643863223107_1451423799_2839058_...6121_n.jpg]

what happened to truths 14 & 15?
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:what happened to truths 14 & 15?

That is a good question.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Just left the doctor for my annual checkup, like usual, I am damn healthy. Acid reflux from spicy foods is about it. White guy health issues. Cholesterol, sodium levels and blood pressure are all as healthy as can be.

Oh yeah, and he finally officially declared I suffer from migraines and prescribed me imitrex.

I also thought I might have a torn rotator cuff in my throwing arm, but he said it is just a lingering muscle strain.

Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:T has a heat vent hole that kids fall in

No usually it has a cover on it but sometimes they have BD moments

Edit: And to be honest if they hadn't taken the cover off I would have never even know that Potsy's broccoli was down there... I was looking for it

Potsy's broccoli?
My daughter got it for her 1st birthday from my brother in law and his girlfriend. Both the kids like playing with it.
[Image: draft_lens15536641module134175221photo_1..._potsy.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Just left the doctor for my annual checkup, like usual, I am damn healthy. Acid reflux from spicy foods is about it. White guy health issues. Cholesterol, sodium levels and blood pressure are all as healthy as can be.

Oh yeah, and he finally officially declared I suffer from migraines and prescribed me imitrex.

I also thought I might have a torn rotator cuff in my throwing arm, but he said it is just a lingering muscle strain.

Jim tore both of his rotator cuffs, he says it hurts a lot especially when they get cold.
Chip Wrote:I really like their Christmas songs.
Rich singing the classics might be the best though.

:high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't buy X-mas gifts for anyone but my wife, sister and parents. My wife gets the most, my parents get a few each and my sister gets one. Everyone else can suck it.

I buy for my parents, my sisters, nieces, Jimbo, his daughter and his mom. My rule was that my sisters' guys had to be married in before I'd get them anything, but the only one who is married in wants nothing to do with our family, so fuck him. That said, we usually stick to smaller gifts, too.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Just left the doctor for my annual checkup, like usual, I am damn healthy. Acid reflux from spicy foods is about it. White guy health issues. Cholesterol, sodium levels and blood pressure are all as healthy as can be.

:high5: Did you have to turn your head and cough?? :wink:
I HATE PIE!!
Trust me...you tear an RC and you'll know it. It fucking sucks.
javsto Wrote:what happened to truths 14 & 15?

14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Monday, May 2, 2016 ~ Go Back to Bed Beckster 28 2,320 05-02-2016, 04:03 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case LeNeve 202 4,647 04-14-2016, 06:59 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Monday 01/04/15 - Back to school!!! NussieT 9 350 01-04-2016, 04:02 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday 10/21/15: Back to the Future Chip 2 198 10-22-2015, 09:44 AM
  Monday October 19, 2015 - Down and back up Joe 26 505 10-19-2015, 03:46 PM
  Wednesday 8/19/15 - School Starts Today! LeNeve 14 391 08-20-2015, 08:08 AM