Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7-15-10 Looking Up I Noticed I Was Late!!!
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Pete your first wife ruined your views on women....

he's right. what kind of trash breaks up a 30+ yr marriage with 8 children?

a whore, that's who.

Please...he didn't have to leave...be a good husband/father...that's like saying any guy will leave his wife and family if a younger, hotter girl comes on to him...sorry, but my husband would never do that...only a piece of shit of a man would...he has to be blamed to if not more.
I'm out for today. Going to meet some friends for lunch.

Catch you all later.
Pete Nice Wrote:

I have been banging women since I was 16, it was not just my ex-wife who helped me realize that women are lying manipulating users.

Pete I don't believe you think that of all women...you don't come across like that kind of guy....I thought you were one of the good ones ;-)
Iva13 Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

a whore, that's who.

Please...he didn't have to leave...be a good husband/father...that's like saying any guy will leave his wife and family if a younger, hotter girl comes on to him...sorry, but my husband would never do that...only a piece of shit of a man would...he has to be blamed to if not more.

I am going to almost guarantee that 75% of all men would leave their 50 year old saggy wife for a 25 year old hot Russian model.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

a whore, that's who.

I am going to almost guarantee that 75% of all men would leave their 50 year old saggy wife for a 25 year old hot Russian model.

OMG you are fucked up...
Iva13 Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

a whore, that's who.

he's not just a man, he's a tortured artist. but after these calls were leaked, i'd bet anything that she blackmailed him to leave his wife AND got pregnant on purpose.

NO WAY does an old school catholic dude leave the mother of his children willingly. it just doesnt happen.
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I have been banging women since I was 16, it was not just my ex-wife who helped me realize that women are lying manipulating users.

Pete I don't believe you think that of all women...you don't come across like that kind of guy....I thought you were one of the good ones ;-)

It is true, some women just have a higher moral standard than others and don't take the lies, manipulation and using to the same extreme as others. That is why there are golddiggers and there are good girls. But in the end, all women lie, all women use and all women manipulate, in one way or another.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:

:high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

a whore, that's who.

and 95% would for sure do her at least.
Iva13 Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

a whore, that's who.

Oh, he isn't innocent by any means AT ALL!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:he's right. what kind of trash breaks up a 30+ yr marriage with 8 children?

a whore, that's who.

OMG you are fucked up...

You don't think so? Ask the other guys on this forum. I bet they all would leave t heir 55 year old saggy wife for a hot 25 year old russian model.

Zee do you forget how the tortured sole went on a rant againt black people and jews...he's been messed up long b4 this girl came along.
JDubb Wrote:I'm out for today. Going to meet some friends for lunch.

Catch you all later.

Right... You come all happy to hang with us, but suddenly leave to hang out with "some friends".... I feel so abandoned now....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I don't have a 55 year old saggy wife.................yet.
of course women are master manipulators! push up bras, make up, hair color, stillettos, spanx, the list goes on & on.....

we aspire to high levels of manipulation as young girls, & just get better with age!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wednesday 01/27/16 - I'm late. NussieT 1 222 01-27-2016, 11:04 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Monday 10/22/2012.....starting late Brampton 113 720 10-24-2012, 07:34 AM
Last Post: DaveP
  Friday...July 15...Just Noticed Pete's Avatar has Crazy Eyes i bleed green 216 1,554 07-18-2011, 10:03 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  friday, feb 25 2011......WTF!!! its better late than never Brampton 321 1,274 02-28-2011, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DaveP