Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday March 1, 2010.........The Maple Leaf Forever
Brampton Wrote:So since I don't like what they are talking about;

They are talking about reprising the US version of Top Gear (which is my favorite show), and they mentioned Conan O'Brien being one of the 3 hosts. I loved this idea.

Does anyone else care?
no, i wish conan would go away
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
edoblin Wrote:Did anyone catch the marriage ref last night? Any thoughts? I thought it was pretty funny... especially the first segment w the dude that stuffed his dog.

Garbage, won't last. NBC panicked because they had to fill the Jay Leno slot and pulled stuff that was off the shelf.

They are talking about reprising the US version of Top Gear (which is my favorite show), and they mentioned Conan O'Brien being one of the 3 hosts. I loved this idea.

Does anyone else care?

I missed most of this convo.. was on the phone.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I used to deliver pizza when I was in HS... I'm pretty sure you're suppose to base your tip on a percentage of the price of the food.
edoblin Wrote:Did anyone catch the marriage ref last night? Any thoughts? I thought it was pretty funny... especially the first segment w the dude that stuffed his dog.

That was on? What channel?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
It was funny, but I don't think thats gonna be appointment television for me
beckster Wrote:

That was on? What channel?

NBC
Derick Wrote:

Does anyone else care?
no, i wish conan would go away

I like Conan.
I HATE PIE!!
I give 1.00 per drink at the bar...
Speaking of beer, bud light golden wheat tastes disgusting. :barf: one sip and I was done.
edoblin Wrote:I used to deliver pizza when I was in HS... I'm pretty sure you're suppose to base your tip on a percentage of the price of the food.
yes but some companies build in a charge. For instance here some pizza companies charge $3 for delivery. So if i tip the delivery guy $2, and he gets that charge too, he just made $5 off me, DONT THINK SO PIZZA GUY
LeNeve Wrote:Speaking of beer, bud light golden wheat tastes disgusting. :barf: one sip and I was done.
your allowed to drink at work?
Iva13 Wrote:I give 1.00 per drink at the bar...

I usually do too.
I don't leave the maid a tip in the room...
Iva13 Wrote:I don't leave the maid a tip in the room...
I only do this if I trashed the room

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM