Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday - 5-27-10 - And the winner of American Idol is..
Not for nothing, but she probably listens to the show live or re-play, so she knows whats being said...if she wanted to get back together she would make a move..... she could call him and say, hey I heard you on the radio and I would like to get back together too...I miss you too. But she hasn't done that...He just has to get over her as hard as that is.
whats up folks
Brampton Wrote:whats up folks
where ya been?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Brampton where have you been???? We've missed you...
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:so what happened, nothing. these "matchmakers" did nothing

They made me bored. Which resulted in me getting some fake farming done, and helping some neighbors.
i've been doing that for weeks, and the botanical garden is still not completed

I cant send green house supplies anymore.
what happened to Spot using Craigslist?
Iva13 Wrote:Not for nothing, but she probably listens to the show live or re-play, so she knows whats being said...if she wanted to get back together she would make a move..... she could call him and say, hey I heard you on the radio and I would like to get back together too...I miss you too. But she hasn't done that...He just has to get over her as hard as that is.
She's definitely listening and laughing at how pathetic Spot is being.
Iva13 Wrote:Not for nothing, but she probably listens to the show live or re-play, so she knows whats being said...if she wanted to get back together she would make a move..... she could call him and say, hey I heard you on the radio and I would like to get back together too...I miss you too. But she hasn't done that...He just has to get over her as hard as that is.

Ding... Ding...
Brampton Wrote:what happened to Spot using Craigslist?

The cocks were'nt big enough.
Iva13 Wrote:Brampton where have you been???? We've missed you...
I've had to work in a different bay, cause of some GD aftermarket warranty company.

I've been waiting for an approval since 10:30a on tuesday, so I've been a shitty mood, and I didn't want to bring my poison on the site.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Spot is being so stupid right now.

In all seriousness, if he goes back to her, he's going to find out that he made a HUGE mistake and if he thought the first break up was bad... It's much worse the second time. She'll know she has him by the balls and she will walk all over him.

First of all, isn't this already the second time. Didn't they split once before, I seem to remember a mix disc.

Secondly, if he goes back and it goes bad (which it will) he will stay with her longer than he should to try to prove CnR, and the rest of us, wrong. He's a fool.

:dumass: I hate to Break the Bad News, Spotty. But it's a done deal. Now, look to your left and see that foggy substance? It's the Mist and it's calling you...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
I've had to work in a different bay, cause of some GD aftermarket warranty company.

I've been waiting for an approval since 10:30a on tuesday, so I've been a shitty mood, and I didn't want to bring my poison on the site.

Maybe we could have cheered you up!!
Brampton Wrote:

I feel your pain on that. I have a stack of paper work right here that I need to finish and submit after lunch. When the fuck did being a technician turn into an office job?
i effing told you leneve!!
this was not a double post! ha!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM