Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday March 1, 2010.........The Maple Leaf Forever
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:You can get whiplash from a roller coaster...

or handbanging to some metallica.

Guilty of that! It hurt for a few days, too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
what culture doesn't tip? Am I missing something?
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I saw Cop Out with Tracey Morgan and Bruce Willis last night. Pretty funny movie.

I dont believe you.

That I saw the movie or that it was funny?

That it was funny. I cant stand tracey morgan
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Just another thing Men don't look under things....they will "look" in a drawer and say it's not there....I will go look in the same drawer and find it...Why? B/c I actually moved things and looked under things to find it.

OMG!!! If it isn't on the top of the pile with neon signs pointing to it... It might as well be effin invisible!!!
Whats your point?

Women are wrongly accused by Men...
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Just another thing Men don't look under things....they will "look" in a drawer and say it's not there....I will go look in the same drawer and find it...Why? B/c I actually moved things and looked under things to find it.

No, you find it because you planted it there to make us look silly.

Yes... you are right... You caught on to your scam... We hide everything we know you will be looking for, so we can talk about how dumb you guys are when all us females get together.... :roll:

I F-ing knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!
JDubb Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:You can get whiplash from a roller coaster...

I slept wrong over the weekend and f-ed up me neck... Dickey Stackhouse. Confusedlap:

Just fall asleep on the couch watching a movie.... I was so sore the next morning.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
BigFan Wrote:what culture doesn't tip? Am I missing something?
Indian people are notorious for not tipping. Plus they are really rude to servers
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

OMG!!! If it isn't on the top of the pile with neon signs pointing to it... It might as well be effin invisible!!!
Whats your point?

Just stating the obvious.
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Whats your point?

Women are wrongly accused by Men...
I disagree.
BigFan Wrote:what culture doesn't tip? Am I missing something?

In Europe the tip is usually figured into the bill by charging a "cover" or added to the price of food. My wife and I were in Greece a few years ago, we were at a bar and we added a tip to every round. The server brought us free drinks, took care of us all night like we had our own server. The next night we went back and there was like a feeding frenzy to take care of our table, the original ended up wining out (she was hot too).
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I saw Cop Out with Tracey Morgan and Bruce Willis last night. Pretty funny movie.

I dont believe you.

That I saw the movie or that it was funny?

That it was funny. I cant stand tracey morgan

I still thought the movie was pretty funny.
I HATE PIE!!
So since I don't like what they are talking about;

They are talking about reprising the US version of Top Gear (which is my favorite show), and they mentioned Conan O'Brien being one of the 3 hosts. I loved this idea.

Does anyone else care?
The only time I have never tipped was when I ran out on the check.
Did anyone catch the marriage ref last night? Any thoughts? I thought it was pretty funny... especially the first segment w the dude that stuffed his dog.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

No, you find it because you planted it there to make us look silly.

Yes... you are right... You caught on to your scam... We hide everything we know you will be looking for, so we can talk about how dumb you guys are when all us females get together.... :roll:

I F-ing knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, we need something funny to laugh at and watching you guys get all whiny is quite entertaining. We usually follow that with our weekly naked pillow fights, too.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM