Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday March 1, 2012....Let the Stache'ness begin
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Jazz was playing my xbox. Confusedad:

So I guess you never hid your controller?
I did, but then I got annoyed having to get it out.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:How hot should this be?

[Image: 320cf916-d076-36e4.jpg]

She better get out of that car tall, thin, big tits, blonde hair, pretty face and das dumper with no attitude.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
maybe shes not hot at all. some sort of weird cat lady
LeNeve Wrote:maybe shes not hot at all. some sort of weird cat lady
Me-oww!!
DaveP Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I second that!! :high5:

My biggest pet peeve about this job is that they are increasing their sales, which mean bonuses for the salespeople, managers, and finance people. What does it mean for me? Absolutley nothing, no extra pay, no extra hours. Just bitching if I can't do double the amount of work in the same amount of time.

Plus, the finance manager threw my phone dutring a temper tantrum yesterday, I'm thinking he needs to buy me a new one.

K, I'll be back at my lunch break... :cya:

Threw your phone? Thats fucked up. I would throw my stapler at him.

I didn't know he did it until he called me and apologized for it. I showed him the newest crack that I discovered. The guy makes serious money, so, if he offers to pay, I won't say no. :wink:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Beckster gets treated worse than the Jews during holocaust

Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:Wtf Abso-effin-lutely he owes you a new phone. You really pick great employers. Confusedarcasm:

Just this one and the last one. I never had these kinds of issues before.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I second that!! :high5:

My biggest pet peeve about this job is that they are increasing their sales, which mean bonuses for the salespeople, managers, and finance people. What does it mean for me? Absolutley nothing, no extra pay, no extra hours. Just bitching if I can't do double the amount of work in the same amount of time.

Plus, the finance manager threw my phone dutring a temper tantrum yesterday, I'm thinking he needs to buy me a new one.

K, I'll be back at my lunch break... :cya:

Threw your phone? Thats fucked up. I would throw my stapler at him.

I didn't know he did it until he called me and apologized for it. I showed him the newest crack that I discovered. The guy makes serious money, so, if he offers to pay, I won't say no. :wink:
if someone throws my phone it's on UFC style!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Chip Wrote:The Clippers are ass holes.

So true. Such a lame move. Nice way to treat your fans, douchebags!!!
I HATE PIE!!
[quote="Pete Nice
You need to stand up for yourself. Tell the guy he needs to buy you a new fucking phone. You really need to talk to someone there in a high position of authority.[/quote]

Like I said. That guy told me what he did and has offered to make it up. I've been pressuring my supervisor to talk to the Gen mgr more about the other issues. She says he's already spoke to the people I have issues with, but I have yet to see a change. I have a few more job possibilities lined up and I can spend my lunches hunting more without getting caught. I was being fussy, so I wouldn't end up in another bullshit miserable place, but I think I might take the first decent offer I can get if it gets me away from these people before I lose my mind.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I can't grow a stache to save my life!
neither can I

nothing like being in your thirties and unable to grow good facial hair.......and I still get pimples Confusedad:

Jim is almost 30 and he still gets them. His dermatologist told him its from him sweating, plus the random fluids that drop on him while he is working.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Like I said. That guy told me what he did and has offered to make it up. I've been pressuring my supervisor to talk to the Gen mgr more about the other issues. She says he's already spoke to the people I have issues with, but I have yet to see a change. I have a few more job possibilities lined up and I can spend my lunches hunting more without getting caught. I was being fussy, so I wouldn't end up in another bullshit miserable place, but I think I might take the first decent offer I can get if it gets me away from these people before I lose my mind.

It's all about the chain of command sweetheart...

1) Immediate Supervisor - if after an acceptable amount of time without any changes or anything happening at all you can go to the next level.

2) Department Manager - Second person you should tell your issues you. Tell them everything that you have issues with and the fact that you have gone to your immediate supervisor and they've ignored your issues.

3) GM or Vice President of the department (depending on where you work) - Same as above as far as issues and your ignored comments

4) Owner or President of the Company - Nothing should ever get this far and even if you have gone this far you should have quit by now. Either they are trying to force you out by making you quit or they are just a shit company to work for.
I'll opt for them being a shit company to work for, T. This place sucks. :worthlesswopics:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM