Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 01/30 - It's Monday again
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I went to a massage parlor in Wichita when I was 18. It was obviously a prostitute thing. I didn't know the right code words to do stuff though, I guess.

The girls seemed really old to me then. Probaly only in their 30s though. They kept trying to get me to say certain things to get sexual favors I believe. I was all intimidated, and felt weird. Kept saying really dumb shit, about farms and high school.

I'd probaly do the same thing now.

I went to one in Tijuana with two buddies but was so paranoid I just sat in the waiting area out front and talked to the hostess while the two of them took care of business. I remember seeing two cops roll up on bikes and got paranoid. I said to the hostess "here comes two cops". I was all worried I was gonna spend the night in jail b/c my buddies wanted a blow job. She says "don't worry, we pay them, they are our security".

Never again.

Everyone knows the biggest threat in Tijuana is the cops.

I would have done the same. I got that level of paranoia. I would have been antsy as fuck just waiting for my friends.

The hostess sent someone over to the bar next door and bought a bucket of beer. Me and her sat there and drank it while my buddies got blow jobs fucked around with hookers.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:My Dell is 6 years old & outdated

Would you buy a complete desktop set?

What desktop would you get? go?

I bought one desktop about 13 years ago.
I've built my own ever since.
And the one I have is maybe 4 or 5 years, and is still pretty decent.
I wish I knew how to build my own.

sent from the legion of doom

me too. I don't want to buy the tool set to do it though.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMAxny2kaYvB6VAuT-SMG..._dd8hq7hkw]

It's only a phillips screw driver.
Maybe a flat head, depending on the type of fan on the cpu.
It's not really a set.
Donginator Wrote:My Dell is 6 years old & outdated

Would you buy a complete desktop set?

What desktop would you get? go?

None, I will never buy anything but a laptop again.

I can not recommend Sony enough.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I entered discount code PETE NICE on the sony website, but it didn't do anything.
Chip Wrote:I knew a chick that was fucking Brady in college.

One of my fraternity brother's had a cousin who was hot, but easy, fucked a bunch of us. She also fucked Jagr.

clitori
Chip Wrote:Look at me, I'm putting two of their topics together.
Don't watch this with your girlfriend.

[youtube]sg8NIEdnrAM[/youtube]

Embedding disabled sucks dog nuts.

Every time we watch that movie, Jim tries to talk me into giving him a hall pass. He never likes the idea of me getting one, though, and I won't have it one-sided.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:I don't see stores like Best Buy going away completely.
People still like to see what they're buying in person, before they buy it.

Try before you buy.

I couldn't stand the thought of not being able to physically interact with an item that I want to purchase. That's like buying a car without even test driving it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Confusedhock:
damn. It's already 65 degrees here.

27F and snowing..
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I don't see stores like Best Buy going away completely.
People still like to see what they're buying in person, before they buy it.

Try before you buy.

I couldn't stand the thought of not being able to physically interact with an item that I want to purchase. That's like buying a car without even test driving it.

davesmith.com!
So I just got of a business phone call, not my work business, but side business. I was talking to a guy that I do side work with about renewing our Florida concealed carry permits. Everyone has Florida b/c they reciprocate with the most states. He said that as of a few months ago, Florida is not the best reciprocating CCP, Michigan is now. Michigan reciprocates with Nevada and a few others that Florida does not. Now I need to look into a Michigan one, might be making a trip up there this year to handle it.

Here is a weird question? Do you think Jesus had sex. I am not trying to be an asshole here, I am dead serious. Dude was alive for 32 years and his best friend was a hooker.

I am going to say he did. I just have a feeling that the missing teen years that are not in the bible were a little crazy.

Pete Nice Wrote:So I just got of a business phone call, not my work business, but side business. I was talking to a guy that I do side work with about renewing our Florida concealed carry permits. Everyone has Florida b/c they reciprocate with the most states. He said that as of a few months ago, Florida is not the best reciprocating CCP, Michigan is now. Michigan reciprocates with Nevada and a few others that Florida does not. Now I need to look into a Michigan one, might be making a trip up there this year to handle it.

I still owe you some Michigan beer.
sucky things about being a mechanic: pressurized gasoline bukakes, to the face, Confusedad:
Pete Nice Wrote:Here is a weird question? Do you think Jesus had sex. I am not trying to be an asshole here, I am dead serious. Dude was alive for 32 years and his best friend was a hooker.

I am going to say he did. I just have a feeling that the missing teen years that are not in the bible were a little crazy.
really?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT