Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
07/23/10 -- It's Friday!!!!!
Pokes28 Wrote:Gotta love Joe on the dishing end of unemployment jokes rather than being on the receiving end like he was for months.

The only reason it's acceptable is because he has a job coming.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i just watched the hangover for the very first time.
And?

And I just watched The Crazies for the first time.

im on a bootleg movie kick.

I was downloading movies and i got a letter from my internet provider that i got a notice of copyright complaint. oops, i've only downloaded true blood ever since.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:On Tuesday, we had our first employee go down to the states for a pick up. Needless to say it has been a week from hell and things just keep getting worse.
Air Canada made him miss his connecting flight in Calgary due to a bathroom not working. United Airlines accomodated him by flying him to Denver, to San Fran then to Fresno but they lost his luggage along the way.
He picked up the truck and got to Nevada where the tranny started leaking...

He had to drive it from Cali back to Canada? That would suck!

It should have taken him two days to get back back up but with the issues he's having it's been longer. As of 11 am CST, the service center the truck is at hasn't been able to find a PTO cover plate to get it back on it's way. He may be spending another evening in Nevada.

That's sucky. When do you go back to work?

I don't have to go back to work until next June. This is Jim's business I'm talking about we finally hired a guy to do a random pickups and to work two days a week so Jim doesn't have to.
I just threw something at a guy in the shop with my left hand, because I was holding up an oil cooler with my other hand. I looked like a total fag.
LeNeve Wrote:I just threw something at a guy in the shop with my left hand, because I was holding up an oil cooler with my other hand. I looked like a total fag.

You always look like a fag... :j/k:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I just threw something at a guy in the shop with my left hand, because I was holding up an oil cooler with my other hand. I looked like a total fag.

You always look like a fag... :j/k:
Confusedad:
michaelangelo Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:And?

I was downloading movies and i got a letter from my internet provider that i got a notice of copyright complaint. oops, i've only downloaded true blood ever since.

I got an email from Comcast about that a week or two ago. It was for downloading Avatar. I still need to respond to it. I just am not going to seed movies any more, that's all. they track you through seeding b/c the download window is so small that it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
michaelangelo Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:And?

Really? They watch what you download?
I've been downloading movies for a long time, at least a hundred of them.

[Image: throw-like-a-girl.jpg]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I've not had any issues with seeding or pulling with my ISP since I started running peerblock. It just doesn't pull/send to any commercial or government IPs. I also put a seed ratio on mine. Once it hits 1.51, it stops and won't seed any more. 1.5 is the magic number for some torrent providers.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
i need some advide on the best way to burn dvds from the downloads. the whole thing confuses me, & with a houseful of distractions, concentration is out the window.

what are the best FREE and FAST ways to get this done?
Chip Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Chip Wrote:And I just watched The Crazies for the first time.

Really? They watch what you download?
I've been downloading movies for a long time, at least a hundred of them.
I should clarify that i got in trouble for sharing, not downloading, the email was specific about saying that. I guess in Canada, downloading isn't illegal, just sharing.
Pete Nice Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:I was downloading movies and i got a letter from my internet provider that i got a notice of copyright complaint. oops, i've only downloaded true blood ever since.

I got an email from Comcast about that a week or two ago. It was for downloading Avatar. I still need to respond to it. I just am not going to seed movies any more, that's all. they track you through seeding b/c the download window is so small that it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.
How do you block that.Do you use a utorrent downloader?I couldn't see anyplace to do it.
I feel like :killme: cause I can't figure out how to jailbreak my phone either.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Joe In PA Wrote:I gotta mow some grass and get more of Krissy's stuff out of her old apartment.

The World Of Outlaws (sprint cars) are in town for a race and I'd like to go check that out, but all of my friends that live in the area are out of town this weekend.
I've seen them at The Grove a long time ago.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i need some advide on the best way to burn dvds from the downloads. the whole thing confuses me, & with a houseful of distractions, concentration is out the window.

what are the best FREE and FAST ways to get this done?
Get a USB hard drive and play the movies on one of these. You'll save a ton of time and money on DVDs if you do it this way.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as..._-22136472

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip