Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7-15-10 Looking Up I Noticed I Was Late!!!
Joe In PA Wrote:Taking bets on wether or not he OJ Simpsons her.

I don't want her to die, but I would like to see a celebrity murder circus again.
Pete Nice Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Cheapest way to do stuff is do it yourself or make friends with people who have the skills to help you.

I don't really have a lot of blue collar friends.
Wow, And if it isn't in the New York Times, I don't care!

:roflmao: :roflmao:

I didn't mean it that way. Most of my friends are from college and don't work in the trade fields. Even my high school friends all went to college and don't work in the trade fields. That is all.
:roflmao: :roflmao: Ya I know, it just sounded kinda douchie when I first read it, so I had to :poke: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Rich, HE made her a spiteful hatful, cold woman.....

You don't know that, she was only with him b/c he is rich and famous anyway.

Um, excuse me HE left HIS wife of 30 some years for her....don't you dare blame HER....HE is the only one to blame for him leaving his wife and family and taking up w/a younger woman.

WAIT WAIT WAIT, she was the other woman, who BROKE UP his marriage of 40 years and you don't want me to blame her?

She is a golddigging cunt. End of story.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Um, excuse me HE left HIS wife of 30 some years for her....don't you dare blame HER....HE is the only one to blame for him leaving his wife and family and taking up w/a younger woman.

WAIT WAIT WAIT, she was the other woman, who BROKE UP his marriage of 40 years and you don't want me to blame her?

End of YOUR story.....
So, Black Ice hit me up on FB this morning. He is coming through the Twin Cities and wants to get together tomorrow afternoon for a beer.

I think I'm going.
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

[Image: NiggaPlease.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:So, Black Ice hit me up on FB this morning. He is coming through the Twin Cities and wants to get together tomorrow afternoon for a beer.

I think I'm going.

Cool....a C&R man date!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't really have a lot of blue collar friends.

You need to work on that. Make friends with a plumber, electrician, mechanic, carpenter....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

She had some of that in her already, Mel just brought it out of her.

JDubb EVERY woman has it in her....if she is wronged...lesson here is don't F with us....cause we will get you.

A woman scorned...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

oh totally! NO WAY would he have chosen to pay his ex wife's divorce settlement if it werent for this young chick. NO WAY did he want to leave his wife. bet she recorded his calls back then too. blackmailed him into divorce.
JDubb Wrote:So, Black Ice hit me up on FB this morning. He is coming through the Twin Cities and wants to get together tomorrow afternoon for a beer.

I think I'm going.
Sweet, I'd have a Beer with him...or You, or any of the Dude Bro's or Dudettes!
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Joe In PA Wrote:Taking bets on wether or not he OJ Simpsons her.

I'll take the bet...
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't really have a lot of blue collar friends.

You need to work on that. Make friends with a plumber, electrician, mechanic, carpenter....

a butcher, a baker....
Pete Nice Wrote:

Note to self.. Don't date famous people, they is fucking crazy!!
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You don't know that, she was only with him b/c he is rich and famous anyway.

End of YOUR story.....

It is so obvious that you have never had to deal with the bullshit, lies and manipulation of a women. You don't think she led him up to this point? THe guys are totally right on this one, Iva is totally wrong.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wednesday 01/27/16 - I'm late. NussieT 1 222 01-27-2016, 11:04 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Monday 10/22/2012.....starting late Brampton 113 720 10-24-2012, 07:34 AM
Last Post: DaveP
  Friday...July 15...Just Noticed Pete's Avatar has Crazy Eyes i bleed green 216 1,554 07-18-2011, 10:03 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  friday, feb 25 2011......WTF!!! its better late than never Brampton 321 1,274 02-28-2011, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DaveP