Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 08/16/2012 - Today's Plan - NOTHING
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I grew up listening to what I wanted to listen to. I let the girls have their own music.

If I remember correctly, you do, or used to, listen to Hits 1 every morning.......

Well I still do if you count flipping back and forth between that, Octane, Lithium and 90s on 9. I basically change the channel when I don't like something or when Nicole talks.
This kid is going to grow up and play for Pittsburgh.

[youtube]el88pbORnSE[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:This kid is going to grow up and play for Pittsburgh.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

He's number 87.

:roflmao:
Joe Wrote:This kid is going to grow up and play for Pittsburgh.

Is that a dig? B/c I have said nothing about Cromartie's cheap shot on Leftwich in the Eagles game.....
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
A few clips and some holding, nothing really cheap. You play to the whistle. The rest of those kids are just pussies.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
So this girl is a job recruiter... Check out her last name.

Rebecca Job <!-- e --><a href="mailto:rebecca.job@axelon.com">rebecca.job@axelon.com</a><!-- e -->
4:26 PM (11 minutes ago)

to me
08/16/12 4:17 PM

Dear Joseph,

My name is Rebecca and I'm a recruiter at Axelon Services Corporation. Our records show that you have Active Directory experience. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.

Integration Consultant
Harrisburg, PA
2 Year Contract

Hours: Full time, one of three shifts (7-4, 8-5, 9-6), M-F - Candidate should be acceptable to support either shifts.

First round screening will be via phone (most likely after hours). If candidate clears first round, second round will be conducted onsite.

Description:
The Integration Consultant is part of the Client team managing a large web application hosting environment in Central Pennsylvania. The candidate works with the client and vendors to deploy and support applications in the server farm. The candidate also handles support tickets and is responsible for troubleshooting Windows, AD, IIS, SQL and application issues. Candidate’s areas of expertise include AD, IIS, SQL.

The hosting environment comprises 3000+ Wintel servers and 800+ Web-facing applications and continues to grow. It is widely recognized for its innovative use of the latest technologies from Microsoft, Cisco, and other leading IT companies.

The core qualifications are:
? Strong IIS and/or SQL Administration
? Strong Active Directory 2003/2008
? MCSE 2003 or MCITP Enterprise Administrator certification. If the candidate does not have the requisite certification, candidate must commit to obtaining it within six months of starting work on this project.

Experience/Equivalent knowledge in the following areas is advantageous:
? Unix/ Administration
? Citrix
? Biztalk Server
? Sharepoint
? Remedy
? Microsoft MOM/SCOM
? VMWare ESX

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please email me a copy of your latest resume, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Rebecca Job
Axelon Services Corp.
If Rebecca Job can't get you a job, no one can.

HOLY SHIT! The PIrates actually have a lead on the Pirates. 3-0.

AND as I type that Loney hits a HR. 3-1 :flame:

At least the Yankees lost today :happy: :happy: :happy:

Pete Nice Wrote:HOLY SHIT! The PIrates actually have a lead on the Pirates. 3-0.

AND as I type that Loney hits a HR. 3-1 :flame:

Who is winning that one?
Now the Pirates are losing 4-3. AJ Burnett's second straight terrible start.

This team is freefallling apart.

Forget the playoffs, they might not break .500 now. Two weeks ago they had the 5th best record in baseball, now they are 7th best in the NL.

:killme: :killme: :killme:

Joe Wrote:I had no idea women's soccer players made so much money.

http://www.totalprosports.com/2012/08/15...-olympics/

I had no idea they made money.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I found this looking through some old papers. The kid in the picture is me. They just used a different name. Its a little gay.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I found this looking through some old papers. The kid in the picture is me. They just used a different name. Its a little gay.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:Heard yesterday that my interview went well and that I should plan on making it to the next phase

Coolness!
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM