Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fri Mar 2/2012 - It's race weekend Friday!!!!!
Hi David!!!! How are you feeling?
...that awkward silence after you say hi to someone, and they just walk away.
This article pisses me off. This chick was speeding excessively, texting when she hit a patch of black ice, lost control of the SUV, hit two cars then hit the guard rail and went over the edge. They are currently working on the bridge to improve it, she missed the construction crew entirely but they were the ones who used the crane to pull the SUV so the paramedics and fire fighters could pull her out. Now her parents are trying to blame it on the city. It has nothing to do with her daughter driving too fast and texting. I bet they wouldn't feel bad if her daughter hit the entire construction crew though.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/s...nnipeg.com
Chip Wrote:...that awkward silence after you say hi to someone, and they just walk away.

To make it even worse he didn't even text me either... DaveP sucks ass.. cat fucker.
Under no circumstances would I ever lend my car out......EVER!!!!!
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:...that awkward silence after you say hi to someone, and they just walk away.

To make it even worse he didn't even text me either... DaveP sucks ass.. cat fucker.

Haha, cat fucker.
Brampton Wrote:Under no circumstances would I ever lend my car out......EVER!!!!!

Never. I am hesitant to even let someone else drive my car.
Brampton Wrote:Under no circumstances would I ever lend my car out......EVER!!!!!
:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
:high5:

I take that back, I let my Mom and stepdad use my vehicles when they visit, or when I visit them.
NussieT Wrote:

I feel ok..

and I do not suck ass. :roll:
People always say I'm a dick, and tell me they would let me borrow their car if I needed it. Well that will never happen.

1. I try to have 2 working vehicles in rotation.
2. I'd rather walk than borrow someones car.
DaveP Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I feel ok..

Denies sucking ass but doesn't deny fucking cats :?
NussieT Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I feel ok..

Denies sucking ass but doesn't deny fucking cats :?

Confusedhock:
Plans for this weekend?

I have nothing planned other than going with my brother and my son to the snowmobile races. I'd take my daughter but she'll get into everything or be bored. I don't expect us to be there that terribly long anyway
NussieT Wrote:Plans for this weekend?

baseball team meeting tomorrow, then going to buffalo with a buddy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM