Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday October 26 2011... Grope Me
LeNeve Wrote:Rich is weird. I agree with Covino. I'd rather see a random boob, than a random vag.
Agreed. Boobs instead

sent from high above mount toilet
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Interviews like this is why I listen to C&R, This guys has been a ton of good movies, but I show like Howard Stern would never have him on
Good interview.

I really liked it too.

That was a real good interview. :high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
ding ding. Yep Rich is just perverted.
I agree with Rich, we have seen all these nussies topless or see through already. I want to see vag.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
javsto Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I really want to see Rob Zombie in concert again.

ive seen him twice, once when howard stern was still @ 92.3 krock and they had thier annual dysfunctional family picknick and howard came on stage to sing with him, that was the first time. The second time was on tour with Godsmack, same venue, jones beach amphitheatre back in 2005 or 06.

The last time I saw him was on the Merry Mayham tour.
Him, Ozzy and Mudvayne. :rock:
Jim just found our loader!!!!!! YAY!!!! He is on the way back to town from delivering seed for one of our customers and it's sitting on the side on a gravel road. Jim stopped and checked it out. He said it looks like someone got stuck in a field and they needed to use it to pull the truck out. It's perfectly fine except for it's a bit dirty... I feel so much better!!!!!
Boobs are great, but chicks whip them out all the time. Vag is like the forbidden fruit
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:Rich is weird. I agree with Covino. I'd rather see a random boob, than a random vag.
What's happened to me, I agree with Rich on this one.
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
NussieT Wrote:Jim just found our loader!!!!!! YAY!!!! He is on the way back to town from delivering seed for one of our customers and it's sitting on the side on a gravel road. Jim stopped and checked it out. He said it looks like someone got stuck in a field and they needed to use it to pull the truck out. It's perfectly fine except for it's a bit dirty... I feel so much better!!!!!

I "borrowed" someones tractor to pull my car out of a ditch, but I took the tractor back where I got it from.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Not sure yet, we are going to a Russian Halloween party at Genia's house Saturday. My wife has a sexy costume all lined up. I will get something, might go rent one.
It's not really about your costume, it's more about the sexy costume the women are wearing and the inner slut coming out.

exactly, which is why i might go to spencers anf get a charlie sheen wig and a winning tshirt and take in all the hotties all night.

All the hotties??
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I don't really want to see lohan naked at all.
the keifer Wrote:Yo Bromos! :boobs:

Wassup!!!!!!
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I agree with Rich, we have seen all these nussies topless or see through already. I want to see vag.
agreed, i saw her boobs already, I wanna see the vag
thats a different arguement altogether. If you've seen the boobs, then vag is manditory.

But again, I'd rather see the boobs
LeNeve Wrote:I don't really want to see lohan naked at all.
her or her firecrotch

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM