Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth
ap bikini team Wrote:
Chip Wrote:But to think that they were behind it, that's just nuts.
Can you imagine how many people would have to be in on that kind of "project"?
And no one, along the way, ever said "no, I've got to tell someone about this"?
That's the hardest part to believe.

That's why I look at people that really go question these theories, like I do. To think a lone person was crazy enough to blow himself up, or someone were to do something is one thing. But to have hundreds upon hundreds of people set up that kind of event (putting bombs all over the building to bring it down, coordinating 4 planes to all drop out of the sky at the same time, sacrificing thousands of people for a cause, and not a single person decide "no this is wrong" or anything like that in 9 years, is more hard to believe than terrorists.

But I tend to lump conspiracy theorists like that into the same group as those that think there was a 2nd gunman, think the Moon Landing was faked, don't think the Holocaust happened, or tons of other outlandish things.

I agree with you on all those theories except one. As an Army vet who specialized in marksmanship, I can tell you there most certainly was second shooter in the JFK assassination. I am not sure if there was a conspiracy or what it would have involved or who was behind it if there was one, but I can tell you for sure that Lee Harvey Oswald was NOT acting alone OR a lone gunman.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Messages In This Thread