Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[youtube]2G1ub2caUNU[/youtube]

I don't know why, but I believe him yo.
[Image: WTC7_implodes.gif?]
have you watched loose change?
There's alot of interesting stuff in that movie
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yx9NRX37SM">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yx9NRX37SM</a><!-- m -->
I watched loose change. I have seen this stuff. I just am not sure I buy it. You can twist things any way if you really try. There is always some crazy info. I think some people might have fucked up, but I do not think the government was behind the attack.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I watched loose change. I have seen this stuff. I just am not sure I buy it. You can twist things any way if you really try. There is always some crazy info. I think some people might have fucked up, but I do not think the government was behind the attack.

I think it was the History Channel, had people for the conspiracy give their points, then they had actual experts on say why they are wrong.
Do people really think the government could pull something that big off? It's the blow job theory. If Clinton can't get a bj without the entire world finding out, there's no way the government could pull that off. Especially Bush.
They should do this on mythbusters.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I watched loose change. I have seen this stuff. I just am not sure I buy it. You can twist things any way if you really try. There is always some crazy info. I think some people might have fucked up, but I do not think the government was behind the attack.

I think it was the History Channel, had people for the conspiracy give their points, then they had actual experts on say why they are wrong.
Do people really think the government could pull something that big off? It's the blow job theory. If Clinton can't get a bj without the entire world finding out, there's no way the government could pull that off. Especially Bush.

I saw that thing on the history channel. The "expert" they had on there was the editor of popular mechanics magazine. I don't know how the guys from that magazine know more than engineers and college professors, but you can belive em if you want.Plus they found the craziest wack jobs to interview as the conspiracy theroy people. Like pete said, you can twist things however you want. If you pay people enough money, they'll say whatever you tell them to
negadave Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I saw that thing on the history channel. The "expert" they had on there was the editor of popular mechanics magazine. I don't know how the guys from that magazine know more than engineers and college professors, but you can belive em if you want.Plus they found the craziest wack jobs to interview as the conspiracy theroy people. Like pete said, you can twist things however you want. If you pay people enough money, they'll say whatever you tell them to

The guy from Popular Mechanics was just one of the experts they had to shoot down the conspiracies. And he was there because he put together their magazine that de-bunked a lot of those theories. He was just relaying the information they gathered from other experts.
Ever see the South Park about the 9/11 stuff?
In there, it turned out the government was actually behind all of the conspiracy theories because they wanted people to think the government was actually smart enough to pull something like that off.
It would be insane to find out the government had anything to do with it. Not saying they are or they aren't... Just saying that is they were, then we are all fucked.

I have always wondered why that 3rd building dropped, that was just too weird. And why didn't any other buildings collapse?
beckster Wrote:It would be insane to find out the government had anything to do with it. Not saying they are or they aren't... Just saying that is they were, then we are all fucked.

I have always wondered why that 3rd building dropped, that was just too weird. And why didn't any other buildings collapse?
And how about the fact that the BBC reported it collapsing before it even happened?
Here'a a show worth watching if your into that kind of stuff.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/homefront/view/">http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/homefront/view/</a><!-- m -->
It's about data mining and wiretapping before and after 9/11. Supposedly different departments had info about it, but never put the pieces together
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It would be insane to find out the government had anything to do with it. Not saying they are or they aren't... Just saying that is they were, then we are all fucked.

And how about the fact that the BBC reported it collapsing before it even happened?

Very interesting. I had not heard that.
Here's my take:

These 9-11 conspiracy people need to fucking die in a fire.
Hondo Wrote:Here's my take:

Is that an emotional response or did you come to that point of view after looking into some things first?

On second thought, yea, your right. Polititians would Never lie to anybody. I mean they never have before. Why would they start now? Oh yea, and you should definatly believe everything you see on TV too
[Image: ed5db8f0.jpg]
negadave Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:Here's my take:

Is that an emotional response or did you come to that point of view after looking into some things first?

On second thought, yea, your right. Polititians would Never lie to anybody. I mean they never have before. Why would they start now? Oh yea, and you should definatly believe everything you see on TV too
[Image: ed5db8f0.jpg]

Yeah, but, I heard about the conspiracy theories on TV too.
What should I do now?
Pages: 1 2 3 4