Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Healthcare with an occupy tie in
' Wrote:"What the fuck has happened to this nation?"

**No one in the US gives a fuck about anyone else is what happened to your nation. I realize it comes down to a difference of opinion, but you'll never convince me that a country where people don't look out for each other is a better place.

When did we need other people to pay our bills?

**That's not the point. It's about helping out your neighbour when they need help, because they would do the same thing for you.

I spend a little time online doing research about the Canadian health care system and England's nationalized health care system and suddenly ours doesn't look too shabby. In fact, when I analyze it, I recognize that we have the best health care system in the world.

**Again, maybe just a difference of opinion, but Bull-fucking-shit.(the red part)

When rich foreigners need surgery they come here,

*** All the rich people on DBN raise their hand.

where the taxes will be astronomical just so we can pay for our neighbor's sickness.
[/color]
**Our taxes are higher, but we earn more, so it balances out

And it chills me to my bones to think that some Americans harbor the idea that it's right for us to be paying for each other's medical treatment.

**Again, it's not about paying for other people's bills. We look out for each other, because the time WILL come when you need help, and when that time comes, I will be happy to help you if I am able.

I put ** beside mine to avoid confusion. Original points in red.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Occupy Wallstreet negadave 76 23,200 12-31-2011, 03:08 AM
Last Post: negadave