Poll: Which one are you buying?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Modern Warfare 3
75.00%
3 75.00%
Battlefield 3
25.00%
1 25.00%
Both
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call of Duty or Battlefield 3?
First I will be definitely buying COD MW3, if it’s beyond horrible, I will put battlefield on the xmas list.

I am on a bunch of gamer forums, and it seems the BF & COD games have the same rivalry as the Iphone & Android phones
People will only stick to their games and argue them to the death. so I guess I am a fanboy of the call of duty series

My first person shooter experience started with Socom on PlayStation 2 & unreal Tournament on the PC, I loved those games in college
I got my Xbox as a xmas gift in 2008, so that took care of my PS3 or Xbox question, & at that time everyone was playing COD World at War, I loved the campaign & multi-player for that game. Then all I heard about was how classic the first Modern Warfare was & nothing will ever beat it, so this made me realize there is a rivalry between Treyarch & Infinity Ward for call of duty developers.

Then MW2 came out, MW2 was fun and I did enjoy the campaign.
I like how each developer comes out with a game every other year

Black ops I loved playing online with everyone, thought the story for campaign was freaking awesome. Multi-player I had a love/hate relationship with it. At times the hit detection & lag was horrible I wanted to throw my controller, other times like Nuketown 24/7 it was the greatest game ever

With MW3- it’s a completely different game from the Treyarch games and the first time most of the dudebro's will experience the different developers. Also COD elite starts. So I may buy the Hardened edition which comes with a year membership to COD elite, so all map packs are included for the year for $100

If I can't find the hardened edition, I buy all my games from Costco, which sells games cheaper than $60 & the return policy is awesome. Then spend the $50 on COD elite membership, which I would be spending anyways on map packs.

The first week a new COD games comes out is always the most fun, everyone is online & new to the game
:rock:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread Pete Nice 187 53,484 04-20-2012, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Call Of Duty MW3 Clan Op Information Pete Nice 2 2,010 04-14-2012, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Call of Duty Elite Mobile App MattInMinnesota 24 9,727 01-19-2012, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice