Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Players
OK, here is what I was thinking. Name your 10 favorite CURRENT players, NHL or KHL, who are NOT on your favorite team, give a description why if you can.

Here are mine, in no order.

1. Ryan Miller - I love a good goalie and this guy is amazing. He was a beast for the US in the Olympics and was an awesome regular guest on the Stretch show for about 4 months.

2. Theo Fleury - Always liked him, would love to see him in a Pens uniform, no matter his age. I met him once when I worked at Mellon Arena and hung for about 15 minutes, great guy.

3. Claude Giroux - The first time I ever saw this guy play I loved his style. I wish he played for ANY other team than the Flyers.

4. Jaromir Jagr - (KHL) Kind of a gimme. What he did for the Pens made the franchise almost as much as Lemieux and Crosby did.

5. Ziggy Pallfy - (KHL) I love his name. He played for hte Pens for about 4 months, got hurt and retired, took a year or two off and is a superstar in the KHL again.

6. Henrik Lundqvist - I honestly think this guy is the best goalie in the world. That is just my opinion, not the start of an argument.

7. Iila Bryzgalov - Another top notch keeper, this guy would have a cup on a better team.

8. Rick Nash - Amazing player stuck in a market no one cares about.

9. Iilya Kovalchuck - I know he came across as an asshole this summer, but I have always been a fan.

10. Rob Scuderi - I always loved the way this guy played defense and might have been the most important cog in the Pens winning their last cup.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The NHL's All-Time Dirtiest Players Joe 8 3,499 04-13-2011, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Protect Hockey Players the Euro Way Pete Nice 39 10,979 01-24-2011, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Chip