Poll: Is a 55% Death Tax Fair?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fuck you, I paid my taxes already! Hands Off
100.00%
15 100.00%
Fuck you, we need to tax them to help fund the government!
0%
0 0%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death Tax, for or against?
I'm a fiscal conservative and social moderate. I think we should keep more of what we earn, and as long as it really doesn't affect someone's life, people should do what they want, within reason. My issues with abortion, is once the baby has a heartbeat and brainwaves that are measurable (which is what we use to decide whether to pull the plug on someone), should be applied to this as well. If a gay person wants to get married, have at it. Doesn't affect me. If someone wants to smoke weed. Have at it (just not near me because I'm allergic to it and you'll kill me). I'm a moderate Republican. Some of what the Reps do irritates the fuck out of me like pushing for constitutional amendments to marriage and 100% outlawing of abortions, and other retarded stuff, but have so many more problems with the far left doing the same overboard things like outlawing soft drinks, and so much other politically correct bullshit. MOST of the POA shit C&R talk about come far more from the left, than the right.

Messages In This Thread